Armagh management :Paddy O'Rourke!!!

Started by armaghniac, July 21, 2009, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Some crackpot names being bandied about here. I wonder what scoop the Sun's sister paper (Irish News) will have for us tomorrow?
That's just, like your opinion man.

mournerambler

Quote from: No way ref on September 30, 2009, 10:07:44 PM
John Shorty Treanor of Burren and Down and currently managing St Pats in Louth also linked with Armagh job.

I heard that Jack Charlton is throwing his hat in the ring as well ;D, this really is becoming more farcical every day............ cue the 'fcuk of back to down thread'

wobbller

Quote from: mournerambler on September 30, 2009, 10:51:30 PM
John Shorty Treanor of Burren and Down and currently managing St Pats in Louth also linked with Armagh job.

I heard that Jack Charlton is throwing his hat in the ring as well ;D, this really is becoming more farcical every day............ cue the 'fcuk of back to down thread'

But the laughs are better over here on this thread as the Armagh ones make a pigs ear of their appointment or lack of one.

Keep the names coming and we'll laugh all the harder. ;D ;D ;D

mountainboii

Suppose its only fair that we take our turn providing a few laughs now and again, afterall you boys have been hard at it for 15 years solid now.

mournerambler

Agree with you 100% AFS, it's been great watching from the wings as Armagh win numerous All-Ireland's in those 15 years you are talking about ;D ;D ;D

No way ref

Just heard he told them to f**k off

Trevor Hill

James McCartan Snr the latest man to be linked with the job. They`ll get someone eventually.

botman

Given the mess that this county is in, surely it is time to nationalise them?
Keep them at it.

Trevor Hill

Could they not just get a member of the Lurgan Wine Team to do the job. It would be nice to see someone from the north of the county get the job for a change.

redhandloo

Tough times don't last, tough people do!

StGallsGAA

Roy Keane would be a good option since according to Dwight Yorke he smashes things at the half-time break when it's not going well out on the pitch.  Armagh players seems to react well to such spontaneous bursts of anger & violence.

lfdown2

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on October 01, 2009, 03:29:12 PM
i would do it for £60,000

id say they wouldnt take ye if you were paying them the 60k

StGallsGAA

Quotei would do it for £60,000

id say they wouldnt take ye if you were paying them the 60k

From what we all know of the 'pocket-liners' on the Armagh County board I'd say they'd take Willie Frazer if he paid the £60k and try to convince the supporters that he was the next Micko!

umgolaarmagh

your probably right but sure might as well throw the hat into the ring like everyone else is

training changed to friday night