Armagh management :Paddy O'Rourke!!!

Started by armaghniac, July 21, 2009, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The GAA

I think we're in the shit now lads.

McAlinden? can't see it.
Smith and McQuillan? hope not
what's the chances of joe mor riding in on his horse?

Logan

Quote from: The GAA on September 03, 2009, 06:10:45 PM

McAlinden? can't see it.

I'd say Hugh is sitting down having tea with right about now

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The GAA on September 03, 2009, 06:10:45 PM

McAlinden? can't see it.
Ive the same feeling. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Armamike

Thank God for the minors, at least there's something positive there to latch on to at the moment.  At least with the minors it's still all about the football, i.e. not politics, backbiting, egos or money.
That's just, like your opinion man.

cadhlancian

Quote from: Bensars on September 03, 2009, 12:41:05 PM
Quote from: botman on September 03, 2009, 11:44:30 AM
My uncle spread this rumor in order to lengthen the price on Grimley going to Monaghan then piled in heavy and cleaned out a number of bookies in South Armagh. Cute hoor he is.

Lot of money now on Houlie with Francie as his number two (Francie will be in a media facing role)

Anyway, Armagh are that bad that none of their so called "high profile" managers want to take up the vacant management position?  ???

Joe Kernan, Paul Grimley, and McAlinden all linked with other counties while McGeeney seems to have no notion of leaving Kildare.

Why do rats desert a ship? Surely this indicates a barron spell ahead for Armagh and it could be some time before they add to their one All-Ireland

So Bookies in south armagh were giving odds on where Grimley would go ? even as a no.2 ?I could see through it as a potential manager but cant see any bookie paying on a no 2 position.
[/quotewould have to say that this a load of DUNG, what bookie in their right mind would be betting on monaghans #2 ::)

pintsofguinness

omagh_gael

Quote from: Armamike on September 03, 2009, 06:38:38 PM
Thank God for the minors, at least there's something positive there to latch on to at the moment.  At least with the minors it's still all about the football, i.e. not politics, backbiting, egos or money.

Ye's are putting a lot of faith in these minors lads!

Armamike

Erm, not sure what your point is - any team from your county getting to an AI final is a great achievement in any year and a positive in my book.
That's just, like your opinion man.

stew

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 03, 2009, 06:54:00 PM
Quote from: Armamike on September 03, 2009, 06:38:38 PM

Ye's are putting a lot of faith in these minors lads!

Why would we not have, they are one of the two best teams in the country shure. :P
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

A former Armagh All Star has been approached to see if he has any interest in the position, watch this space.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: stew on September 03, 2009, 07:19:41 PM
A former Armagh All Star has been approached to see if he has any interest in the position, watch this space.
Spill the beans

armaghniac

QuoteA former Armagh All Star has been approached to see if he has any interest in the position, watch this space.

Well Paddy Mo' would also have problems with offspring on the panel, so it must be someone else.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

pintsofguinness

Quote from: armaghniac on September 03, 2009, 07:31:45 PM
QuoteA former Armagh All Star has been approached to see if he has any interest in the position, watch this space.

Well Paddy Mo' would also have problems with offspring on the panel, so it must be someone else.
He was my first thought but thinking about it now I'd say stew is stirring  :D

stew

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 03, 2009, 07:37:11 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on September 03, 2009, 07:31:45 PM

He was my first thought but thinking about it now I'd say stew is stirring  :D

I am not stirring ya ballix.

pintsofguinness