Armagh management :Paddy O'Rourke!!!

Started by armaghniac, July 21, 2009, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CĂșig huaire

What happened with Grimley? I was told it was a done deal, so much so that a friend of mine had a lot of money on it on the word of someone in the know.
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

Bensars

Quote from: botman on August 28, 2009, 03:55:05 PM
Just heard from an Uncle who is connected - Grimley got the Armagh gig.

Quote from: Apple Crumble on August 28, 2009, 10:03:35 PM
Quote from: Minder on August 28, 2009, 09:56:26 PM
Quote from: Seany on August 28, 2009, 07:50:12 PM
...and wait for this one.

Oisin might also be involved.
What are the odds on that happening?

I heard from my uncle who is also connected (is it the same uncle??). 

Jm McConville will be his #2

So much for all the connected Uncles. The smell of bullsh*t and appleblossom fill the orchard air !

thebandit

I know for sure and certain that neither Jim nor Oisin were ever being lined up!

How's your uncle today?

botman

My uncle spread this rumor in order to lengthen the price on Grimley going to Monaghan then piled in heavy and cleaned out a number of bookies in South Armagh. Cute hoor he is.

Lot of money now on Houlie with Francie as his number two (Francie will be in a media facing role)

Anyway, Armagh are that bad that none of their so called "high profile" managers want to take up the vacant management position?  ???

Joe Kernan, Paul Grimley, and McAlinden all linked with other counties while McGeeney seems to have no notion of leaving Kildare.

Why do rats desert a ship? Surely this indicates a barron spell ahead for Armagh and it could be some time before they add to their one All-Ireland

Keep them at it.

pintsofguinness

QuoteLot of money now on Houlie with Francie as his number two (Francie will be in a media facing role)
You can laugh but at this stage I'd be surprised at nothing.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bensars

Quote from: botman on September 03, 2009, 11:44:30 AM
My uncle spread this rumor in order to lengthen the price on Grimley going to Monaghan then piled in heavy and cleaned out a number of bookies in South Armagh. Cute hoor he is.

Lot of money now on Houlie with Francie as his number two (Francie will be in a media facing role)

Anyway, Armagh are that bad that none of their so called "high profile" managers want to take up the vacant management position?  ???

Joe Kernan, Paul Grimley, and McAlinden all linked with other counties while McGeeney seems to have no notion of leaving Kildare.

Why do rats desert a ship? Surely this indicates a barron spell ahead for Armagh and it could be some time before they add to their one All-Ireland

So Bookies in south armagh were giving odds on where Grimley would go ? even as a no.2 ?
I could see through it as a potential manager but cant see any bookie paying on a no 2 position.

Goats Do Shave

Heard rumours of Grimley getting approached again yesterday. - Mightn't be dead just yet!

Schkite

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on September 03, 2009, 12:42:54 PM
Heard rumours of Grimley getting approached again yesterday. - Mightn't be dead just yet!

:D What source is this from, an aunt perhaps?

Bensars

Quote from: Schkite on September 03, 2009, 12:49:30 PM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on September 03, 2009, 12:42:54 PM

:D What source is this from, an aunt perhaps?

It could be Botmans uncle, Barney Curley !

botman

Quote from: Bensars on September 03, 2009, 12:41:05 PM
Quote from: botman on September 03, 2009, 11:44:30 AM

So Bookies in south armagh were giving odds on where Grimley would go ? even as a no.2 ?
I could see through it as a potential manager but cant see any bookie paying on a no 2 position.

Them boyos would bet on two flys going up a wall.  :P
Keep them at it.

stephenite

Just heard that John Maughan has been approached

rootthemout

Quote from: stephenite on September 03, 2009, 01:50:50 PM
i heard he declined the mans sexual advances

botman

Quote from: rootthemout on September 03, 2009, 02:09:15 PM
Quote from: stephenite on September 03, 2009, 01:50:50 PM
i heard he declined the mans sexual advances

Good choice - more than competent in managing teams who implode at All Ireland level.
Keep them at it.