Armagh management :Paddy O'Rourke!!!

Started by armaghniac, July 21, 2009, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

Received this info from ONL today. He told me to post that Tony Kernan was in the bookies earlier today asking for odds on the next Armagh manager, specifically Grimley and his da!

pearseog

mark harte wasn't good enough for the tyrone team. think he still plays for his club. he's a teacher in st.pats grammar in armagh along with his more esteemed cousin davy

JMohan

Quote from: pearseog on August 23, 2009, 02:22:33 PM
mark harte wasn't good enough for the tyrone team. think he still plays for his club. he's a teacher in st.pats grammar in armagh along with his more esteemed cousin davy

So why is he wearing a Physio polo-top ever Sunday for Tyrone?

JMohan

By the way

If Grimley is going for the job ... anyone know who is in his backroom team?

I's think that's important

Cúig huaire

Lot of money being placed on one man over the weekend by people close to the Armagh set up. I`d say the decision has alreay been made. Mate of mine is a big gambler and has money on it now as well.
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

JMohan

Maybe the CB should do that too as they'll need it for him I'd say

yellowcard

Quote from: Cúig huaire on August 23, 2009, 06:15:43 PM
Lot of money being placed on one man over the weekend by people close to the Armagh set up. I`d say the decision has alreay been made. Mate of mine is a big gambler and has money on it now as well.

And who would that be?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Cúig huaire on August 23, 2009, 06:15:43 PM
::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

armaghniac

After watching today's game I wish we had the man who does the fitness training for Cork, those big lads could cover some ground. Things like fitness are an important part of the package.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: JMohan on August 23, 2009, 05:30:58 PM
Quote from: pearseog on August 23, 2009, 02:22:33 PM

So why is he wearing a Physio polo-top ever Sunday for Tyrone?

His brother...

JMohan

Ah - right thanks
Looks the spitting image of him - twins?

naka

runour has it that there may be interest from the trio of
keiran mc gurk, neil smyth and martin mc quillan
u heard it hear first ;)

DuffleKing

interest in all iireland final tickets and thats all, lets hope...

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: naka on August 25, 2009, 11:46:05 AM
runour has it that there may be interest from the trio of
keiran mc gurk, neil smyth and martin mc quillan
u heard it hear first ;)
I hope not.  I liked all 3 as players for Armagh but they don't have the necessary experience at county level that Armagh need
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something