Armagh management :Paddy O'Rourke!!!

Started by armaghniac, July 21, 2009, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Quote from: man in black on July 28, 2009, 10:48:52 AM
Quote from: corn02 on July 27, 2009, 05:16:03 PM
So you're not an Armagh fan yet a panel member told you this, so he is the leak?

He is most certainly not the leak. The ones dong the talking should be trying to do it on the field instead of getting skinned.

Ok sorry for that, will you please apologise to your imaginary friend.

man in black

Whatever you reckon horse.
Fact is 2 limited footballers from south armagh have been talking when they should have been listening. Long may it continue.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

SidelineKick

If he's not the leak yet he's telling you all this stuff, then either you are also a panel member in which case you are allowed to discuss the ongoings within the panel, or else he is in fact the leak.

Ah sure he's only telling you. And you're only telling one other person who swears they wont say anything. And so on and so forth.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Quote from: man in black on July 28, 2009, 10:57:21 AM
Whatever you reckon horse.
Fact is 2 limited footballers from south armagh have been talking when they should have been listening. Long may it continue.

Listening to who?

man in black

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 28, 2009, 11:02:09 AM
If he's not the leak yet he's telling you all this stuff, then either you are also a panel member in which case you are allowed to discuss the ongoings within the panel, or else he is in fact the leak.

Ah sure he's only telling you. And you're only telling one other person who swears they wont say anything. And so on and so forth.

Im not a member of the armagh panel - god forbid. And i couldnt give a shite who he tells or how many - that said he doesnt say a lot about it other than expressing frustration at some limited individuals.

illdecide

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 28, 2009, 11:02:09 AM

Feck off back to L'Derry ;) :D and stop stirring the sh1t
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

slievegullion

Man in Black, in tryin to read between the lines in what you are saying I think you might be mistaken as to who the leak is.

As for the naming of different teams, I too believe this is a load of rubbish and wish every manager would stop this bullsh!t.

But thats not the point here.

I have as little time for PmcD as a manager as the next man but the fact is he was directly undermined by a player who must have had an alternative agenda.

I don't believe Armagh were going too far this year but we should not be going out to Monaghan in the first round of the qualifiers! We were beaten by the slenderest of margins and as I said who knows what sort of difference the team leak made?

This is the matter in question. A team member felt it necessary to leak the team and/or tactics for some reason and it may have cost us the game. they must have had another agenda and I for one am pretty outraged at these ongoing within our county.

man in black

Quote from: slievegullion on July 28, 2009, 11:21:07 AM
Man in Black, in tryin to read between the lines in what you are saying I think you might be mistaken as to who the leak is.

As for the naming of different teams, I too believe this is a load of rubbish and wish every manager would stop this bullsh!t.

But thats not the point here.

I have as little time for PmcD as a manager as the next man but the fact is he was directly undermined by a player who must have had an alternative agenda.

I don't believe Armagh were going too far this year but we should not be going out to Monaghan in the first round of the qualifiers! We were beaten by the slenderest of margins and as I said who knows what sort of difference the team leak made?

This is the matter in question. A team member felt it necessary to leak the team and/or tactics for some reason and it may have cost us the game. they must have had another agenda and I for one am pretty outraged at these ongoing within our county.

So who do you believe the leak is?

slievegullion

For the sake of my username and the fact that I don't want any posts/threads deleted I won't be posting any names.

Not to mention the wider legal implications there may be.

You're the big man making the earlier accusations, why don't you name and shame who you seem to believe it is?

man in black

Quote from: slievegullion on July 28, 2009, 11:33:18 AM
For the sake of my username and the fact that I don't want any posts/threads deleted I won't be posting any names.

You're the big man making the earlier accusations, why don't you name and shame who you seem to believe it is?

I know who it is so no need to run the risk of legal implications etc. It would seem to me that there is some serious smoke screens in Armagh cos none of you seem to know the craic at all.

slievegullion

Quote from: man in black on July 28, 2009, 11:37:44 AM

I know who it is so no need to run the risk of legal implications etc. It would seem to me that there is some serious smoke screens in Armagh cos none of you seem to know the craic at all.

I think your full of sh!t and God knows who your on here posting for.

Orior

Quote from: slievegullion on July 28, 2009, 11:21:07 AM

Well said.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

man in black

Quote from: slievegullion on July 28, 2009, 11:41:51 AM
Quote from: man in black on July 28, 2009, 11:37:44 AM

I think your full of sh!t and God knows who your on here posting for.

What in the name of Jesus are you on about. Why would i post for someone else ? It seems the Armagh brigade cannot see the elephant in the room.

yellowcard

Quote from: man in black on July 28, 2009, 10:48:52 AM
Quote from: corn02 on July 27, 2009, 05:16:03 PM
So you're not an Armagh fan yet a panel member told you this, so he is the leak?

He is most certainly not the leak. The ones dong the talking should be trying to do it on the field instead of getting skinned.

If your implying who I think you are implying you have got it badly wrong. Fact.

yellowcard

Justin McNulty has admitted interest in the vacant Armagh management job.

The Mullaghbawn native stopped short of making an outright declaration but said if he was approached about the position he would be receptive.

"If I was approached about it I'd certainly give it consideration," said McNulty, the team's full-back when they won the All-Ireland title in 2002.

McNulty's coaching CV includes Cavan championship success with Mullahoran in 2006 and getting St Brigid's to a Dublin final in 2007 when they lost to eventual All-Ireland champions St Vincent's.

So far Joe Kernan and Kieran McGeeney have both ruled themselves out to replace the departed Peter McDonnell.

Paul Grimley, McGeeney's assistant in Kildare and the man who many felt would replace Kernan in 2007, is still in the frame however.

Despite being overlooked two years ago he has not made his intentions clear but his taxing journey from Armagh to Kildare may be a factor.