Quote from: full back on July 07, 2009, 04:51:19 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on July 07, 2009, 04:49:22 PM
Quote from: full back on July 07, 2009, 04:43:57 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on July 07, 2009, 04:42:00 PM
Quote from: full back on July 07, 2009, 04:34:09 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on July 07, 2009, 04:31:44 PM
Quote from: full back on July 07, 2009, 04:27:08 PM
I hope PB has a stormer on Saturday

If the umpires/linesmen keep their eyes open I dont think Monaghan will be able to handle him
Why? What has changed?

Since when?
Well Monaghan have been well able to handle him in recent times.

To be fair Maguire, on a few of the occasions the word handle wouldnt be the right phrase, moreso 'manhandle'.
Am just saying, if it is a fair (and Im not saying it will be) game of football, PB would do a lot of damage.
The same point would apply to Freeman
That implies that the only way to stop Bradley having an influence on a game is by underhand means. It has been shown in the past that if the supply is cut off, he can be pretty ineffective. Whether or not Monaghan can be effective in doing this on Saturday is another question.
Are you saying Monaghan/Derry havent used underhand tactics to stop either of the players?
No.

full back

Well then

"If the umpires/linesmen keep their eyes open I dont think Monaghan will be able to handle him"

bellaghy_lad

Quote from: full back on July 07, 2009, 04:55:58 PM
Well then

"If the umpires/linesmen keep their eyes open I dont think Monaghan will be able to handle him"

hope they have better eye sight than the umpires at the bellaghy/lavey game last week. not that it mattered but lavey got a wide given as a point.

full back

Quote from: bellaghy_lad on July 07, 2009, 05:01:29 PM
Well then

hope they have better eye sight than the umpires at the bellaghy/lavey game last week. not that it mattered but lavey got a wide given as a point.

Did PB quit the Derry panel at this game?

full back

Hi boys,
Feck off to the Derry thread & argue about it
Im trying to get a rise out of Maguire here

Maguire01

Well then

Well then...

We'll have to disagree!
As an example, there was no talk of foul play when he was kept out of the game in 2007 (with the exception of a jammy goal). My point is that it's very possible to nullify the threat of Bradley by legitimate means. It's not easy and not all teams can/will do it, but it's very possible.

Maguire01

Quote from: full back on July 07, 2009, 05:05:36 PM
Hi boys,
:D
Why fight with a Monaghan man when you can fight amongst yourselves!

full back

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 07, 2009, 05:08:13 PM
Hi boys,

Them Derry boys have no intention of fighting with anyone bar themselves FFS

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on July 07, 2009, 05:10:07 PM
Dessie Mone will see the line on Saturday...you heard it here first, Stevie Mc started the job PB will finish it.

???

Maguire01

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on July 07, 2009, 05:10:07 PM
Dessie Mone will see the line on Saturday...you heard it here first, Stevie Mc started the job PB will finish it.
Amadán.

lob her in lad

The man just loves the notoriety, every county has one of these boys. Some footballer though.
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

peterquaife

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 07, 2009, 05:07:12 PM
Well then

Well then...

We'll have to disagree!
As an example, there was no talk of foul play when he was kept out of the game in 2007 (with the exception of a jammy goal). My point is that it's very possible to nullify the threat of Bradley by legitimate means. It's not easy and not all teams can/will do it, but it's very possible.

legitimate means, interesting....this wont happen on Sat  , Mone will continuously throw sly digs and sledge like he usually does, as he doesnt have the ability without such tactics (or why else would he?)

Main Street

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 07, 2009, 05:08:13 PM
Hi boys,
That's a chinbreaker retort.

orangeman

Evanne reports that Paddy was training away tonight for Derry.

Main Street

I suppose Fergal was up on the roof of the clubhouse putting on the finishing touches.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Main Street on July 08, 2009, 12:50:31 AM
I suppose Fergal was up on the roof of the clubhouse putting on the finishing touches.

What clubhouse would that be? I take it you're just talking shite for the sake of it now.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.