Watching Matches Abroad - Hanoi?

Started by Treasurer, June 28, 2009, 02:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treasurer

I just love settling down to watch games and getting texts saying "can you find me somewhere in Hanoi to see Dub/WH?" So, help me out here.......

Are TV3 webcasts Ireland only?

Is Setanta gone off the air?  If not, don't suppose anyone knows of a bar in Hanoi showing today's games?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Treasurer on June 28, 2009, 02:07:56 PM
I just love settling down to watch games and getting texts saying "can you find me somewhere in Hanoi to see Dub/WH?" So, help me out here.......

Is Setanta gone off the air?  If not, don't suppose anyone knows of a bar in Hanoi showing today's games?

are they near a computer?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stephenite

Setanta Australia still on, watching it now. I'd imagine any Irish bar in Hanoi would have it

Treasurer

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 28, 2009, 02:08:40 PM

I'm guessing they can get to one.  Justin.tv??

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Treasurer on June 28, 2009, 02:10:54 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 28, 2009, 02:08:40 PM

I'm guessing they can get to one.  Justin.tv??

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=42218&part=sports

There's the links to streams but there's no sound on them today, I dont know why. 

pintsofguinness

those links arent great treas, dont know what's up today but I cant get a decent link.

Treasurer

No worries, I've sent them off to a few bars, that'll keep them quiet for a while :)

LeoMc

What is the story now with GAA matches abroad.
Am away this weekend and would love to see a couple of the qualifiers but with Setanta gone does this mean no matches in Europe?

nutsy--1

Quote from: LeoMc on July 23, 2009, 07:51:43 PM
What is the story now with GAA matches abroad.
Am away this weekend and would love to see a couple of the qualifiers but with Setanta gone does this mean no matches in Europe?
i was in turkey last week and watched the kerry game and the cork hurling match and in the top corner it said setanta sports.