USFC Final Antrim v Tyrone Clones 19th July

Started by milltown row, June 27, 2009, 09:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on June 28, 2009, 11:48:22 AM
Quote from: ifa fan on June 28, 2009, 11:21:19 AM
Happy to see antrim do well. Hopefully they will bring back the anglo celt championship the capital.
Why would they take it to Dublin?
He's a classic WUM. Was talking about an all-Northern Ireland Ulster final. Best ignored.

milltown row

Posters on claiming about certain players coming back into the panel for Antrrim would have a bad effect with the squad. Terry O'Neill and Kevin Niblock have bolstered the team and if Sean Kelly was asked back then he'd also give it quality.

a good manager would use the form players and having an open squad can only better the competition for places which in turn will increase performances from everybody.

now in saying that i believe the panel in place now have done Antrim/clubs/families and themselves proud. long may it continue. was at a juvenile game this morning and the buzz about the place was great. but having not went to any of the games I'm reluctant in going to the final, as was a few other lads i was talking to today. we all said we would not want to scud them for the final :D :D

aontroim

Milltown i was thinking the same about going to the game yesterday after being away for the Donegal game - but all worked out yesterday well enough!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 28, 2009, 12:25:49 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on June 28, 2009, 11:48:22 AM
Quote from: ifa fan on June 28, 2009, 11:21:19 AM
Happy to see antrim do well. Hopefully they will bring back the anglo celt championship the capital.
Why would they take it to Dublin?
He's a classic WUM. Was talking about an all-Northern Ireland Ulster final. Best ignored.

Agreed. Posters like this should be banned, no interest in Gaelic games or intelligent discussion on any topic.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: hardstation on June 28, 2009, 05:38:35 PM
Milltown can go get fcuked, sure he was supporting Donegal against us.

Thats right, were is the Donegal Crest?

bennydorano

Quote from: fitzroyalty on June 28, 2009, 11:17:28 AM
Can't wait to see all the moustaches, from the two finest moustache growing counties in Ireland. That in it itself will be a spectacle
It'll be like an RUC reservists' reunion.

ExiledGael

Paddy Power to win Ulster outright - Tyrone 1/16 Antrim 8/1

Fear ón Srath Bán

How about The Leonard Arms in Clones pre-match for a gaaboarders bevvy? And unlike Saffron Sam2, I'll actually be there and buy you a jar when I say that I will be  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

milltown row

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on June 28, 2009, 05:41:39 PM
Quote from: hardstation on June 28, 2009, 05:38:35 PM
Milltown can go get fcuked, sure he was supporting Donegal against us.

Thats right, were is the Donegal Crest?

I'd a legitimate argument with the county over the release of county footballers to hurl league games for their club, I've settled that dispute and moved on. the fookers train on a wed night. i mean what da fook!! league games are usually fixed for those nights.

come on Antrim ;D ;D

ziggysego

Delighted to see Antrim win yesterday and it to their first Ulster Football Final in 39 years.

I think Antrim will give Tyrone a much better game than Derry did, because unlike Derry, they have nothing to fear. A young, successful squad of players. Meeting Tyrone is something they'll want. Still lose, but well done Antrim. ;)
Testing Accessibility

Tim Buzaglo

As a bitter Derry fan, I'd have loved us to take out tyrone last week.  However, If you'd have taken Derry out of the equation before the championship, my next best wish would be for Antrim to beat them in an Ulster final.  Now that would be funny! ;D

Unfortunately, it's not gonna happen  :-[
Will we ever see another one?

ziggysego

Quote from: Tim Buzaglo on June 28, 2009, 10:43:53 PM
As a bitter Derry fan, I'd have loved us to take out tyrone last week.  However, If you'd have taken Derry out of the equation before the championship, my next best wish would be for Antrim to beat them in an Ulster final.  Now that would be funny! ;D

Unfortunately, it's not gonna happen  :-[

Na, would have been funnier to see Daddy spank the two Bradley boys ;)
Testing Accessibility

DennistheMenace

Would still fancy Derry strongly to beat Antrim, beating Donegal and Cavan doesn't make you a top team.

I do think Antrim will however give Tyrone a better game than Derry did, not that hard really.

Minder

Will Saffron Sam 2 now permit Antrim fans to "suck each others cocks" ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

DennistheMenace

Would love to see you firstly give Tyrone a proper test, would be brilliant to see Antrim win although that looks very hard but stranger things have happened. (Once saw a player score an overhead kick from 30 yards)

Anything for Antrim now is a bonus but fck that sentiment, go out and fight their balls off against Tyrone, can ask no more than that.