Facial trimmers

Started by ziggysego, June 24, 2009, 12:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I've grown myself a little beard, but it's getting slightly bushy at the moment.

Can anyone recommend any good trimmers, so that I can keep it nice and neat? Oh and beard combs too.

PS, does it bug anyone else as it does me, when people grab it? I mean... wise the fcuk up!! Leave me alone!!
Testing Accessibility

jimbo

Ask Mickey Harte where he gets his - his is always very neat.

tyrone girl

Ziggy not meaning to be hateful but why the hell would u grow a beard

They are disgusting urgh

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 24, 2009, 12:38:39 PM

They are disgusting urgh

A variety of different reasons tyrone girl, of which I'll go into none of them ;)
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

Quote from: ziggysego on June 24, 2009, 12:39:50 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on June 24, 2009, 12:38:39 PM

They are disgusting urgh

A variety of different reasons tyrone girl, of which I'll go into none of them ;)

You could bring the moustache back into fashion ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

tyrone girl

It could never be brought back into fashion

T O Hare

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 24, 2009, 12:44:12 PM
It could never be brought back into fashion

Yours is fashionable enough ;D :D :D

tyrone girl

Hilarious , i love mine by the way . Its all the rage  ::)

TacadoirArdMhacha

Does anybody else's beard go ginger for no particular reason despite not having ginger hair?!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 24, 2009, 12:57:22 PM
Does anybody else's beard go ginger for no particular reason despite not having ginger hair?!

Aye my sideburns have been known to go ginger... I don't know why, but I have a Babyliss trimmer for them now and always keep them neat, something you would do well to take on board TAC.

When TAC was in school he was like your man Seth from Emmerdale, sideburns down to his chin!!

I use this, cheap an cheerful

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4427548/Trail/searchtext%3EMEN%27S+GROOMING.htm

longrunsthefox

You shouldn't own up to that as comprehensive scientific research has shown this is caused by a large excess of female hormones. Thankfully I don't have that condition  ;)

T O Hare

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 24, 2009, 12:59:45 PM

Aye my sideburns have been known to go ginger... I don't know why, but I have a Babyliss trimmer for them now and always keep them neat, something you would do well to take on board TAC.

When TAC was in school he was like your man Seth from Emmerdale, sideburns down to his chin!!

I use this, cheap an cheerful

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4427548/Trail/searchtext%3EMEN%27S+GROOMING.htm

I thought he was kept back in first year for ten years!!!!! Hairiest man ever to go to the college!!!! ;D

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 24, 2009, 01:01:26 PM

You shouldn't own up to that as comprehensive scientific research has shown this is caused by a large excess of female hormones. Thankfully I don't have that condition  ;)

By the way longrunsthefox, did you ever teach PE in St Colman's as your name inspired a memorable speech from one of myself and ONL's former teachers!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

The Iceman

Ordinary hair clippers on a number 2 or number 1.5 should do the job - saves you money and I prefer them.
A baby comb from the chemist is the best job if you are growing it a bit longer - I found this out when I stole the ba's

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight