MR GAABOARD 2009

Started by tyrone girl, June 10, 2009, 11:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnMitchellInman

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 12, 2009, 11:52:36 AM
hmmm still too many names to include all i have here , prob about 30 in total ffs i cant have a poll with 30 men, i could have a gang bang with 30 men but not a poll  :-\

True story,

a work colleague was in Derry last week and chatting to a resident on the street he was working in.

The man tells him he went to investigate a commotion at the bottom of the garden the night before.
He looked over the wall and saw a young girl buck naked with some young fell hard at her and his 3 mates watching on waiting their turn.

He hopped over and chased the young boys and turned to get the girl straightened up,

She offered him on if he wanted !

The question I wanted to know.....

Are you living in Derry Tyronegirl or were you just visiting !!  :o ;)

cavan4ever

Quote from: JohnMitchellInman on June 12, 2009, 02:38:58 PM
hmmm still too many names to include all i have here , prob about 30 in total ffs i cant have a poll with 30 men, i could have a gang bang with 30 men but not a poll  :-\

True story,

a work colleague was in Derry last week and chatting to a resident on the street he was working in.

The man tells him he went to investigate a commotion at the bottom of the garden the night before.
He looked over the wall and saw a young girl buck naked with some young fell hard at her and his 3 mates watching on waiting their turn.

He hopped over and chased the young boys and turned to get the girl straightened up,

He should have took out his mobile and recorded it, what an asshole.

BallyhaiseMan

How very Metrosexual....

Farrandeelin

Is it too late to enter??
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

The Watcher Pat

Never too late to enter.... ;)
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Farrandeelin

Well count me in then!! ;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Duine Eile

I was going to nominate you Farrandeelin but I thought a mild mannered Mayo man like yourself would want no part in the smutty goings on here, obviously I was wrong!

muppet

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 12, 2009, 07:16:28 PM
Is it too late to enter??

Do you find yourself asking the girls that a lot?
MWWSI 2017

boojangles

True story,

If thats true, Jesus it would be hard to walk away. :o Man them Nordie birds are unreal. :P

Puckoon

Puck ( just to win a bet)

Height : 6ft

Weight: currently 185lbs. (subject to seismic shifts)

Hairy chest: quite (if that's what you like)

Marital status: happily divorced

Distance thing: no idea. I do have a 5 inch tongue.

Work: I'm on a sabbatical. In between careers. A man of leisure. Unemployed. (take your puck)

Why pick puck? No idea. At least you'll get a foreign vacation out of coming to sit on my lap.

maggie

Quote from: Puckoon on June 13, 2009, 12:46:10 AM

Ladies, I think we have our winner. 

pintsofguinness

Quote from: boojangles on June 13, 2009, 12:36:17 AM

True story,

If thats true, Jesus it would be hard to walk away. :o Man them Nordie birds are unreal. :P

Why?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on June 13, 2009, 12:46:10 AM
Puck ( just to win a bet)

Height : 6ft

Weight: currently 185lbs. (subject to seismic shifts)

Hairy chest: quite (if that's what you like)

Marital status: happily divorced

Work: I'm on a sabbatical. In between careers. A man of leisure. Unemployed. (take your puck)

Why pick puck? No idea. At least you'll get a foreign vacation out of coming to sit on my lap.

He's also got a quite impressive man boob.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

boojangles

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 13, 2009, 10:26:09 AM
Quote from: boojangles on June 13, 2009, 12:36:17 AM

True story,

Why?

Why what?

ziggysego

I'm me and I like me. I do not feel the validation of a poll like this one to make me feel good about myself.
Testing Accessibility