Waterford vs Limerick, Thurles

Started by Waterford Lurker, June 08, 2009, 10:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on June 12, 2009, 11:13:05 PM
Quote from: Reillers on June 12, 2009, 06:45:10 PM
Quote from: orangeman on June 12, 2009, 06:08:26 PM
Isn't it ironic that a year on from the whole bitterness in Wateford that Big Dan is on the bench and there's hardly a word about it ??

Almost 500 pages of people whining about the Cork hurlers and not a word about Waterford when at the end of the day what they did was 100 times worse, but no, lets not give out about them right.

Perhaps the man who's mothers funeral was boycotted in a premeditated act by the GPA ringleaders and who received death threats from the shoppers might beg to differ.

I'm not getting into this again, but unless you can back up your allegations, then don't bother spinning stories about them at all.

Waterford's intentions were worse, their reasons for doing what they did were based purely on the players failing again and again, year after year. Their motives were for nothing other then not being able to finish games and instead blaming the manager, who had made them as good as they are today. The only reason that this isn't getting as much ridiculous hype if because Justin knew when his time was up and did the right thing for Waterford GAA, even if he didn't agree, and the county board didn't force the players into a situation they did not want to be in.

Bing Crosby .

Being honest here chaps but this is the Limk v Waterford thread .

There's the G Mc thread for all that pallava .

Ignite it up back there again and I'll gladly join ye .  :)

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on June 13, 2009, 12:09:16 AM
Isn't it ironic that a year on from the whole bitterness in Wateford that Big Dan is on the bench and there's hardly a word about it ??

Almost 500 pages of people whining about the Cork hurlers and not a word about Waterford when at the end of the day what they did was 100 times worse, but no, lets not give out about them right.

Perhaps the man who's mothers funeral was boycotted in a premeditated act by the GPA ringleaders and who received death threats from the shoppers might beg to differ.

I'm not getting into this again, but unless you can back up your allegations, then don't bother spinning stories about them at all.

Waterford's intentions were worse, their reasons for doing what they did were based purely on the players failing again and again, year after year. Their motives were for nothing other then not being able to finish games and instead blaming the manager, who had made them as good as they are today. The only reason that this isn't getting as much ridiculous hype if because Justin knew when his time was up and did the right thing for Waterford GAA, even if he didn't agree, and the county board didn't force the players into a situation they did not want to be in.

I'm simply repeating the assertions Ger Mac made when he resigned Reillers - are you calling him a liar?

imtommygunn

Is ruining one thread not enough for you boys to ruin. Sure start a Justin McCarthy thread and we can avoid reading it.

I fancy Limerick for this. I think Waterford are aging and I think it's a bad idea taking Ken McGrath out of centre back and they will suffer for it.

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on June 13, 2009, 01:07:50 PM
Quote from: Reillers on June 13, 2009, 12:09:16 AM

He sa

I'm simply repeating the assertions Ger Mac made when he resigned Reillers - are you calling him a liar?

He was guessing, he like you and your lot never had any proof.
And it wouldn't be the first time he has lied, but like I've said, I'm not going into it again, and we shouldn't discuss it here.

orangeman

Big corwd expected in Thurles tomorrow ?.

heffo

Quote from: orangeman on June 13, 2009, 10:01:44 PM
Big corwd expected in Thurles tomorrow ?.

I think there will be - Waterford normally travel to Thurles in big numbers.

I'm travelling down in the morning - looking forward to it.

cavan4ever

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 13, 2009, 01:10:44 PM
Is ruining one thread not enough for you boys to ruin. Sure start a Justin McCarthy thread and we can avoid reading it.

I fancy Limerick for this. I think Waterford are aging and I think it's a bad idea taking Ken McGrath out of centre back and they will suffer for it.

But will he play there, if he does start there i can see him in defence if Limerick play high ball to edge of square.

orangeman

It will be interesting to see the reaction Big Dan gets and gives this year when he is taken off.

Rossfan

Poorish crowd awful game Limerick get 3 points in 35 minutes in a hurling match.
Yes we've definitely got to keep this Munster Championship it's so wonderful. ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

orangeman

Quote from: Rossfan on June 14, 2009, 05:00:10 PM
Poorish crowd awful game Limerick get 3 points in 35 minutes in a hurling match.
Yes we've definitely got to keep this Munster Championship it's so wonderful. ::)

Better 2nd half -

25,000 in the crowd.

EddieMerx

Worst game I have seen in a very long time. Munster hurling is great  ::)

orangeman

Waterford haven't turned up for the 2nd half at all. 8 minutes left momentum is all with Limerick. Big 65 miss there by Limerick.

Ken Mc Grath taken off ??? Ruthless by Davy Fitz.

orangeman

That was some war dance by Mullane.  :D :D :D

orangeman

Limerick should have won it.  Better team in the 2nd half.