Are the Dubs still Cheeky?

Started by Dinny Breen, June 02, 2009, 08:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Quote from: thejuice on June 02, 2009, 03:38:27 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on June 02, 2009, 01:43:25 PM
Quote from: talktothehand on June 02, 2009, 01:12:49 PM
i think the dubs are capable of beating one of the favourites but don't know if they can go the whole way. a dublin/galway all ireland semi would be a great game though(provided both win their provincials) still missing a few'natural' gaelic footballers to win sam i think.  i'm heading down on sunday and hope to god the dubs beat meath. as a tyrone fan i will never forgive meath for that semi in 1996 and as sun tsu would say 'my enemy's enemy is my friend'

:-*

Dont forget 2007 either  ;)

much ado about little as Cork whipped them in the next round

talktothehand

and thanks to the old blood and bandages for that!!

Jinxy

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 02, 2009, 04:09:44 PM
i think the dubs are capable of beating one of the favourites but don't know if they can go the whole way. a dublin/galway all ireland semi would be a great game though(provided both win their provincials) still missing a few'natural' gaelic footballers to win sam i think.  i'm heading down on sunday and hope to god the dubs beat meath. as a tyrone fan i will never forgive meath for that semi in 1996 and as sun tsu would say 'my enemy's enemy is my friend'

That's neither here nor there.
The important thing was we reasserted our dominance over Tyrone.  ;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Jinxy on June 02, 2009, 04:44:34 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 02, 2009, 04:09:44 PM

That's neither here nor there.
The important thing was we reasserted our dominance over Tyrone.  ;D

You need to lift your ambitions a bit higher than that... like reassert your dominance in the All Ireland final as Tyrone do against Kerry

Jinxy

Kerry schmerry.
We both know you'd swap all those All-Irelands just to beat us in the championship.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 02, 2009, 11:34:04 AM
QuoteDunno about the Dublin lads being cheeky, but the Kildare lads are getting fair cocky...

We're going to win Leinster, do you not realise........

.....1st Leinster win in 5 years can do that to you.....

Sure we're completely losing the run of ourselves here in the shortgrass. I've time booked off work for September already!  ;)
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Jinxy on June 02, 2009, 05:09:32 PM
Kerry schmerry.
We both know you'd swap all those All-Irelands just to beat us in the championship.

Aye you're right  :D