Ulster Semifinal- Derry v Tyrone 21/6/09 Casement Park

Started by Oakleafer93, May 31, 2009, 03:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talktothehand

Quote from: ExiledGael on June 21, 2009, 08:16:43 PM
I actually thought Derry were quite restrained and did well not to react more to some of the Tyrone provocation.

total and utter nonsense!! how did dooher get his eye split?

Will Hunting

Is this gouging from McGuigan? He's never pulled a dity stroke in his life though... not a dirty player ::)

Paddy Bradley would have been well within his rights to thump McMenamin after he put his head in Bradley's face. Glad he didn't respond to the sc**bag though. Nice fella off the pitch though ::)

ziggysego

Quote from: Will Hunting on June 22, 2009, 12:32:22 PM
Paddy Bradley would have been well within his rights to thump McMenamin after he put his head in Bradley's face. Glad he didn't respond to the sc**bag though. Nice fella off the pitch though ::)

Would you get over yourselves about Ricey. He did nothing wrong yesterday. Yes, the gloating was a bit much, but certainly nothing to merit sc**bag and other such names thrown in his direction.

There was a lot worst stuff coming from Derry during the game. What happened to Dooher......?
Testing Accessibility

chatchampionship

anyone know how I can watch the Tyrone v Derry match online on the RTE media player thing
it keeps saying only available in Ireland. Is there a proxy or something to watch or get past it. I want to see
the Brolly/ Spillane debate as much as the game itself.

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on June 22, 2009, 12:35:25 PM

Would you get over yourselves about Ricey. He did nothing wrong yesterday. Yes, the gloating was a bit much, but certainly nothing to merit sc**bag and other such names thrown in his direction.

There was a lot worst stuff coming from Derry during the game. What happened to Dooher......?

Ziggy you need to lose the white and red tinted glasses.  McMeniman was nowhere near as bad as usual and I enjoyed the fact that he never got involved to the extent he normally would, but the goading at Bradley was uncalled for and to me can only be seen as the actions of a sc**bag.  You wouldn't see O'Neill or Dooher do that, or Cavanagh (but that's cos he's too yella), Mcmeniman is a first class ass hole. I was almost hoping Bradley would have levelled him but glad he restrained himself.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

It's you that needs to take the red and white tinted glasses off. Monaghan were the trouble makers in the Quarter Final and Tyrone were the trouble makers in the Semi Final. Excuse me, what was the common factor in them two games? Derry. Need I say more?
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on June 22, 2009, 12:41:44 PM
It's you that needs to take the red and white tinted glasses off. Monaghan were the trouble makers in the Quarter Final and Tyrone were the trouble makers in the Semi Final. Excuse me, what was the common factor in them two games? Derry. Need I say more?

What trouble Ziggy?

Reported.

talktothehand

Quote from: ExiledGael on June 21, 2009, 05:01:13 PM
Just in from Casement. Can't say I agree with the criticism of the ref, he had a tough job and done OK for the most part.
Tyrone are absolute masters at winding up and it was impossible to see all the little niggling. Not on the same level as Monaghan game though. Ryan McMenamin should be ashamed of the way he reacted after Bradley was dispossessed. Tyrone broke up the field and scored, McMenamin was 20 yards at least from Bradley, still lying on the ground and he strided over celebrating and shouting in Paddy's face. Don't know how he didn't punch him as that's all he wanted. Eoin Bradley also dropped the knee on a Tyrone player in the same original incident.

didn't get doing many keepie-ups yesterday did he:-)?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on June 22, 2009, 12:44:55 PM
Ricey apparently Sideline

I want you to be very clear with your next post Ziggy, no oul bullshit and avoiding the question.

Are you saying that Monobrow wasn't out of order yesterday?

AND

Are you saying he was provoked?

Reported.

ziggysego

Was Ricey out of order? No. Was it unsportsman like? Yes.

Was he provoked? Not that I could see, but I'm told he was. However I didn't see, so I'm saying he wasn't.
Testing Accessibility

talktothehand

Is this gouging from McGuigan? He's never pulled a dity stroke in his life though... not a dirty player ::)

you were all quick enough to dismiss an undoubted gouge from doherty against monaghan and what about b mcgoldrick's constant grabbing of opponents windpipes. many pictures of that from the last two games i'm sure. derry want to remember. we're not monaghan! were are tyrone, super tyrone. no one likes us. we don't care!!

High Wide and Handsome

here what as the cause of mcguigan and dooher ending up bloodied yday?
"Swing er over!"

goal and a point

Standing beside a Ballinderry clubman yesterday. He reckoned that Ballinderry would have put up a better performace than the derry county team. He seemed bitter towards Cassidy in that he has ignored several Ballinderry players for the panel. He said it was typical Bellaghy hatred towards Ballinderry. Suppose bit like saying Crossmaglen would perform better in Ulster than the Armagh team.

cameltohill

Quote from: chatchampionship on June 22, 2009, 12:35:43 PM
anyone know how I can watch the Tyrone v Derry match online on the RTE media player thing
it keeps saying only available in Ireland. Is there a proxy or something to watch or get past it. I want to see
the Brolly/ Spillane debate as much as the game itself.

pretty sure there isnt a way around it. your best bet is youtube should be stuff up there within next few days lad