Ulster Semifinal- Derry v Tyrone 21/6/09 Casement Park

Started by Oakleafer93, May 31, 2009, 03:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on June 22, 2009, 11:00:59 AM
Fear, were you working at Casement yesterday? I popped inside the Press Box for a few moments and there was a Strabane fella working in it. He kept looking at me saying he knows who I am and has been me a Tyrone club games. You was it?

No Zig, was in Casement, but not working. Not sure who that Strabane lad might have been, perhaps one of the other posters here.

Good to hear about the improved facilities for the disabled, not before time but credit where it's due.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ziggysego

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 22, 2009, 11:19:06 AM
Fear, were you working at Casement yesterday? I popped inside the Press Box for a few moments and there was a Strabane fella working in it. He kept looking at me saying he knows who I am and has been me a Tyrone club games. You was it?

No Zig, was in Casement, but not working. Not sure who that Strabane lad might have been, perhaps one of the other posters here.

Good to hear about the improved facilities for the disabled, not before time but credit where it's due.

Too right, I've been highly criticial of them down through the years. However credit where credit is due, Casement has upped their game and the new facilities are brilliant. Apparently yesterday was the first time they were opened, so it was good to get a good wee nosey around the place.
Testing Accessibility

Doogie Browser

I noticed two Derry fans scaling the fence at the back of Casement yesterday, but the stewards caught them and made them go back in again  :P

rrhf

Whats the chances derry get the winners of Monaghan Armagh.  The team that comes through the back door this year will be well equipped to take Sam. 

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 22, 2009, 10:56:22 AM
Feck Tír Eoghain anyway, had €20 on them to win by between 4 and 6 points, that'll teach me to be so negative  ;)

:D :D :D

Ziggy I was looking for you yesterday-admit it, you wern't there at all.

ziggysego

I was there fox, I was directly under the letter 't' at the new Press Box ;)
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: Doogie Browser on June 22, 2009, 11:30:34 AM
I noticed two Derry fans scaling the fence at the back of Casement yesterday, but the stewards caught them and made them go back in again  :P

:D  although also  :'(
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: SidelineKick on June 22, 2009, 11:46:56 AM

Although also ?!!! wat?!!  ???

armaghniac

QuoteWhats the chances derry get the winners of Monaghan Armagh.

About 1/8, I'd say. Derry would not like to get Monaghan and wouldn't be too impressed with Armagh either.

QuoteThe team that comes through the back door this year will be well equipped to take Sam.  

No doubt this point of view is widespread in Kerry.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ziggysego

Quote from: armaghniac on June 22, 2009, 11:48:17 AM
QuoteThe team that comes through the back door this year will be well equipped to take Sam.  

No doubt this point of view is widespread in Kerry.

Na, the winners of Sam will be coming through the front door this year........ Cork ;)
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 22, 2009, 11:48:07 AM

What do you need explained? Does that not read right??

Hmm, let me see...

:D but also  :'(

better??

Reported.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: SidelineKick on June 22, 2009, 11:53:32 AM

Hmm, let me see...

better??

I have still no idea what you mean  :-\

JMohan

Why was McLoy not brought on for 10 minutes at CHB and let O'Kane free to attack for a bit?

Would he have not had a bigger impact than McCusker?

Mr. Nakata

Davy Harte was lucky he didn't get a red. He boxed the Derry boy in the balls, ref seen it, gave him a yellow. He scored a great point but big Sean was in acres of space over to his right and would have been in for goal. Can't complain though. Jordan was excellent again. Hub deserved MOTM though one attempted shot from a ridiculous angle in the second half showed that he felt untouchable yesterday. Big Joe's distribution was yet again flawless, broken rib will probably see him out of action for 6-8 weeks (i'm guessing here). Boring enough game, but creamy pints enjoyed in the clubhouse nonetheless.

SidelineKick

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 22, 2009, 11:57:34 AM
Quote from: SidelineKick on June 22, 2009, 11:53:32 AM

Hmm, let me see...

better??

I have still no idea what you mean  :-\

:D ok I'll just explain in words:

Firstly I was saying  :D at Doogie's joke, but I was also adding  :'( at the fact that we were that bad.

Reported.