Ulster Semifinal- Derry v Tyrone 21/6/09 Casement Park

Started by Oakleafer93, May 31, 2009, 03:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

Great craic - now can the piss heads from both counties get their drunk asses into the stadium, some of us have work in the morning

TacadoirArdMhacha

To be fair O'Rourke hit the nail on the head. We need one body handing out suspensions, and then one appeal with wideranging powers to either affirm, increase, decrease or strike out suspensions or amend the proper charge for the suspension.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

INDIANA

sittin here in a kilkenny pub watching the tv and seeing all the tyrone and derry fans arriving late. Ah yes the irony of it all. ;D ;D

milltown row

ok who's going to win this match? will Tyrone win by 4? or can Derry scrape a draw? Cant see Derry winning without the players they have missing

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: INDIANA on June 21, 2009, 01:51:09 PM
sittin here in a kilkenny pub watching the tv and seeing all the tyrone and derry fans arriving late. Ah yes the irony of it all. ;D ;D

Gnevin and Tankie will be revelling in this one!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Tony Baloney

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 21, 2009, 01:55:40 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on June 21, 2009, 01:51:09 PM

Gnevin and Tankie will be revelling in this one!
Is the problem with Casement or the arseholes not turning up in time?

milltown row

they are all waiting till halftime so they can get in for nothing :P

i wonder will the guy who takes the money home after the game take the same route home?

Rois

James Kielt appears to be wearing a maor uisce vest over on the side opposite the stand??

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

John Boy

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on June 21, 2009, 02:07:38 PM
James Kielt appears to be wearing a maor uisce vest over on the side opposite the stand??
Warmed up with the Derry wans. Tyrone by 6.

milltown row

pintsofguinness

joemamas

same as that , Kinneavey will blow the whistle at least 50-60 times. underfoot conditions not helping

pintsofguinness