Ulster Semifinal- Derry v Tyrone 21/6/09 Casement Park

Started by Oakleafer93, May 31, 2009, 03:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oakleafer93

Quote from: hardstation on June 01, 2009, 11:48:47 PM
In other news, this is a Derry - Tyrone thread. How did we end up back here?

Some people are just like a dog with a bone can't let it go.

Oakleafer93

Quote from: Winnie Peg on June 01, 2009, 11:51:13 PM
You are showing an alarming ignorance of the rules of gaelic football Screenexile. Kicking with minimum force is 4 weeks, two years ago it would have been 8. You admit that you saw him stamping. cassidy had him wound up like a spring and it has come back to bite him.

Cassidy or Dick Clerkin, I think you might be confused.

Oakleafer93

Quote from: hardstation on June 02, 2009, 12:18:36 AM
Quote from: Oakleafer93 on June 02, 2009, 12:12:21 AM

Indeed. You being the one who started the debate.

I suggest you maybe take a wee look back through the thread and see who brought up suspension before you start slabbering.

Oakleafer93

Quote from: hardstation on June 02, 2009, 12:31:07 AM
Quote from: Oakleafer93 on June 02, 2009, 12:24:12 AM
Quote from: hardstation on June 02, 2009, 12:18:36 AM
Quote from: Oakleafer93 on June 02, 2009, 12:12:21 AM

Indeed. You being the one who started the debate.

I suggest you maybe take a wee look back through the thread and see who brought up suspension before you start slabbering.
ExiledGael spoke of players who may miss this clash. You started the shite about whether they should.
Feckin' Derry 'Holocaust Denial' strikes again.

But I wasn't the one who brought the suspensions up then? That's all you have to say.

DennistheMenace

Seriously it's irrelevant really.

Be interesting to see if the game is played at Casement, don't have fond memories of playing Tyrone there on a couple of occasions.

Oakleafer93

Yes i questioned about appealing them which most certainly does have an impact on the Derry v Tyrone game. It doesn't matter anyway Hardstation your only on to stir shite as usual.

Oakleafer93

Quote from: hardstation on June 02, 2009, 12:49:01 AM
Quote from: Oakleafer93 on June 02, 2009, 12:44:59 AM
Yes i questioned about appealing them which most certainly does have an impact on the Derry v Tyrone game. It doesn't matter anyway Hardstation your only on to stir shite as usual.
"Yeah.....yeah....maybe......You're only stirring shite"

Wise up ffs.

Good answer and good avoidance of the point I made about appealing having an outcome on the Tyrone game. Anyway, never you worry.

Oakleafer93

Quote from: hardstation on June 02, 2009, 12:54:58 AM
You start the shite and then come out with:

"A dog with a bone..."

Tell the truth, you fucked that one up.

No I never, I am referring to the people who keep highlighting that Fergal was out of order who then proceed to list things out that he did. I know he was out of order, and I know the things he did wrong and I haven't once denied it. What I asked was was he going to get an appeal to shorten his ban or what the craic was with it. So there you go, need a hand with that spoon or have you got it ok?

Oakleafer93

Quote from: hardstation on June 02, 2009, 01:03:32 AM
Quote from: Oakleafer93 on May 31, 2009, 08:17:36 PM
Quote from: ExiledGael on May 31, 2009, 08:15:52 PM
Doc and Mullan hit with two month bans after last week by CCCC.
Should be a long appeals/will he/won't he play affair.

Mullan definitely, don't know about Doc other than the ankle tap on Dick nothing else warrants a suspension and it might be a bit harsh to suspend him for that as Woods did the same so it'll be a case of Doc got booked so should Woods etc.

On the plus side for Derry in the even that Doc is suspended I hear Patsy Bradley should be back.

Yes. All you asked was if he would appeal it .....

Fair enough I strayed a bit, but the most of it is about how we are going to fill the void in Midfield.

Anyway, I have a bed to be getting to, later.

Doohicky

Quote from: DennistheMenace on June 02, 2009, 12:36:16 AM
Seriously it's irrelevant really.

Be interesting to see if the game is played at Casement, don't have fond memories of playing Tyrone there on a couple of occasions.

I remember the last Tyrone/Derry game in Casement that I was at. Tyrone Physio was going to look at a player and the Derry manager stuck his leg out and took him down.

Was annoyed at the time, but looking back it was funny as feck.
We (Tyrone) won the match, so that was good!)

rrhf

Derry used the arguement that they needed to stand up for themselves against bullies, I wonder what type of football they will try to play against Tyrone, i suspect we will be dragged into a war of attrition, because Derry have already stained the sheets this year and so have little to lose PR wise and the like.  I hope Im wrong but I think Cassidy will do the maths and realise on quality of footballer alone Tyrone should win this one and develop an appropriate game plan.         

Minder

The Antrim County bOard reckon there is very little chance of this game being in Casement, so Casement it is then.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Maguire01

Quote from: rrhf on June 02, 2009, 09:09:41 AM
Derry used the arguement that they needed to stand up for themselves against bullies, I wonder what type of football they will try to play against Tyrone, i suspect we will be dragged into a war of attrition, because Derry have already stained the sheets this year and so have little to lose PR wise and the like.    
Except that they wouldn't be able to say that Monaghan made them do it.  :P

Estimator

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 02, 2009, 09:27:01 AM
Quote from: rrhf on June 02, 2009, 09:09:41 AM
Derry used the arguement that they needed to stand up for themselves against bullies, I wonder what type of football they will try to play against Tyrone, i suspect we will be dragged into a war of attrition, because Derry have already stained the sheets this year and so have little to lose PR wise and the like.    
Except that they wouldn't be able to say that Monaghan made them do it.  :P
Of course we won't be able to blame Monaghan - we'll blame Ricey and them durty Tyronies  ;)
Ulster League Champions 2009

rrhf

I just hope Doherty is able to play.  I would love to beat Derry this year and give them boyos no excuses.