Ulster Semifinal- Derry v Tyrone 21/6/09 Casement Park

Started by Oakleafer93, May 31, 2009, 03:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

I'm worried now Screenmachine with that picture as the last time Derry hammered Tyrone there was a blue moon.

screenexile

If that is the team we are playing we will be beaten all ends up no worries.

However I will reserve final judgment until I see an official team announcement.

saffron sam2

Quote from: screenexile on June 18, 2009, 02:24:20 PM

However I will reserve final judgment until I see an official team announcement.

No, that's your team. The team you're playing will include McMahons, McGuigans, Cavanagh, Gormley, McMenamin, Jordan, McGinley, O'Neill. Mulligan etc.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

screenexile

Quote from: saffron sam2 on June 18, 2009, 02:37:22 PM

No, that's your team. The team you're playing will include McMahons, McGuigans, Cavanagh, Gormley, McMenamin, Jordan, McGinley, O'Neill. Mulligan etc.

Smartass!! Should you not still be on the rip celebrating the Baker's success?? A real rags to riches tale for the Saffrons!

talktothehand

Quote from: peterquaife on June 18, 2009, 10:01:13 AM
Quote from: talktothehand on June 17, 2009, 09:54:13 PM
my heart says tyrone but my head isn't sure. it is just too awful to imagine being beaten by derry. i was born and brought up there for god's sake!! we need to step up a bit though and need big sean, muggsy, stevie and all firing on all cylinders. big joe as sweeper could cut the supply into the bradleys though. fingers crossed!

you jump ship in 2003?

i flippin wish lol. i had to endure the danny ball years first!! and a double leinster gubbing in croker 1995/1996

theegaa

Quote from: longball on June 18, 2009, 12:54:41 PM
Quote from: tbrick18 on June 18, 2009, 12:18:07 PM
Quote from: longball on June 18, 2009, 12:17:07 PM
Brown is starting WHF for Derry on sunday.

Has the team been named?

yea. 1.Gillis 2.Okane 3.SML 4.McGuckin 5.SL McGoldrick 6. B McGuigan 7.P Cartin 8.B McGoldrick 9.Diver 10.Brown 11.Murphy 12. Lynn 13.Bradley 14.Bradley 15.Lynch

team wont be announced until friday night, tyrones announcement tonight

Fuzzman

Does anyone actually know about Collie McCulla or are we all speculating

Mr. Nakata

Fuzz, McCullagh and Brian McGuigan are both fit and available for selection, accoding to an article in IN earlier in the week. I think he'll start, though can't see Brian making the 1st 15.

Doogie Browser

Mickey Harte on local radio today saying he has a full panel to select from this time.

Fuzzman

Why wont Brian Mc make the 1st 15
I thought he was almost ready for the Armagh match and playing well for Ardboe whereas Collie is just back

ziggysego

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on June 18, 2009, 03:27:30 PM
Fuzz, McCullagh and Brian McGuigan are both fit and available for selection, accoding to an article in IN earlier in the week. I think he'll start, though can't see Brian making the 1st 15.

I didn't know you were even on the panel Fuzzman  :o
Testing Accessibility

Fuzzman

Sh*t I better give Mickey a ring to see what time I need to be there at.
Hope the boots aren't too mouldy or hard

Do we bring our own socks and shorts?
Might bring the tracksuit bottoms as mightn't start although would prefer to start and get pulled off at half time.

longball

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 18, 2009, 03:51:05 PM
Sh*t I better give Mickey a ring to see what time I need to be there at.
Hope the boots aren't too mouldy or hard

Do we bring our own socks and shorts?
Might bring the tracksuit bottoms as mightn't start although would prefer to start and get pulled off at half time.

by who?

NO wonder people are so desperate to make Tyrone panel
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

TacadoirArdMhacha

You'd be better advised to reserve judgment until the team lines out for the throw in!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead