Ulster Semifinal- Derry v Tyrone 21/6/09 Casement Park

Started by Oakleafer93, May 31, 2009, 03:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Is Armagh and Monghan minors playing before it?

Whats the story with tickets? is it all tickets
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

ONeill

I think Down and Derry minor hurlers are on before it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyrone86

rrhf

Not a bad choice Someone last night told me that bollix o conamh from Galway was refereeing.  Phew.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Aghdavoyle

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: rrhf on June 16, 2009, 12:25:36 PM
Not a bad choice Someone last night told me that bollix o conamh from Galway was refereeing.  Phew.

Heard the same myself, this morning

Kentucky Blue

Looking forward to sunday big time. Anticipating a big crowd, and with u16's getting in free im also expecting a big gather up of belfast cub's running around causing havoc!  :D

Would almost bet that the game will be delayed due to a late influx and this will be slowed down with cash handling as opposed to just handing in tickets.

Derry club's to get 4 tickets for the stand as far as a gather.

On the game, i think if derry are to win, skinner may have to be brought into the half forward line if supply is not coming in, diver and lynch will have to run direct with the ball and when derry dont have the ball every man has to go back to basics and mark man-for-man. Easier said than done maybe at times but if cavanagh, dooher and co. get enough possession even from range they can punish. Putting davy harte and Jordan on the backfoot is paramount for derry.
Im hoping that the recent airing of derry's dirty laundry in public will galvanise the team and get a spirited performance. Quietly confident if we are there or thereabouts come 15 minutes from the end.

Shame pat mc eneaney is not in charge, at least you would know what to expect, top quality.

Drumanee 1

Quote from: tyrone86 on June 16, 2009, 12:17:44 PM
Gerry Kinneavy refereeing.

that man is more interested in his profile on camera than refereeing the match

Wolfe Kevin Toner

Someone said earlier that they would be much more content with Michael Mc Goldrick in our defence for sunday.
Couldn't agree with you more. Would be perfect for Sunday if fully fit. Any word on when he is back?
Ask not what your club can do for you.

Keyser soze

Can't believe they're letting this ballix loose again in championship football!! The amount of matches he's made a fiasco of is beyond a joke.

This match won't be worth watching with this tool in charge, it makes me feel like not going.

60+ frees and 10+ yellow/red cards.

Maguire01

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on June 16, 2009, 12:53:54 PM

I don't know the name at all - where's he from?

tyrone86

Quote from: Maguire01 on June 16, 2009, 01:28:08 PM
Quote from: Drumanee 1 on June 16, 2009, 12:53:54 PM

I don't know the name at all - where's he from?

Galway via Roscommon

Quote from: rrhf on June 16, 2009, 12:25:36 PM

:D

Bensars

Is this the same boy that reffed tyrone and cavan in the first round at clones  a couple of years ago and played 8 minutes extra ?