The emperor has no clothes

Started by Donagh, May 29, 2009, 11:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donagh

For the past two days everywhere I go they're say the weather is great. A builder told me half an hour ago that he loves working outside at this time of year. The weather girls are saying it's the best of the year so far. On the radio they're talking about the pretty girls out sunbathing. Well I don't know where they're living but on my island it's been fecking overcast for two days and now it's raining. I suppose if you want to spot me in Clones on Sunday, I'll be the one sitting under the rain cloud soaked to the skin.

ludermor

Lovely day in dublin and has been for the last couple of days!

longball

Quote from: Donagh on May 29, 2009, 11:48:51 AM
For the past two days everywhere I go they're say the weather is great. A builder told me half an hour ago that he loves working outside at this time of year. The weather girls are saying it's the best of the year so far. On the radio they're talking about the pretty girls out sunbathing. Well I don't know where they're living but on my island it's been fecking overcast for two days and now it's raining. I suppose if you want to spot me in Clones on Sunday, I'll be the one sitting under the rain cloud soaked to the skin.

Ditto

whats with the title 'The emperor has no clothes'
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

DennistheMenace

Friday, Saturday and Sunday suppose to be real nice.

Hopefully wasn't Michael Fish giving the forecast.

Gnevin

Did you lie when you where 17?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

A Quinn Martin Production

Supposed to be a scorcher out west today...bloody well windy and overcast >:(
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on May 29, 2009, 11:55:06 AM
Supposed to be a scorcher out west today...bloody well windy and overcast >:(

Same here >:(
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Its a glorious day in Dublin it was reading 21 degrees on the van thermometer ,I was in around Stephens Green earlier and the place is crawling with women in short dresses and low cut tops!  :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

GaillimhIarthair

An absolutely glorious day in the City of the Tribes.  Looks good for the weekend ahead also.  Even the barbecue migh get an outing  :o

Declan

Great stuff - heading for the Sunny South East for the weekend

Diet Coke

Glad to be heading home this weekend to get out of this heat.....51 degrees today in the shade.....thank f**k I'm not working in the shade :D
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

gerrykeegan

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 29, 2009, 12:22:13 PM
Its a glorious day in Dublin it was reading 21 degrees on the van thermometer ,I was in around Stephens Green earlier and the place is crawling with women in short dresses and low cut tops!  :o

Just got back from a spin through Crumlin and Drimnagh. Pj's ,belly tops and tattoos!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: gerrykeegan on May 29, 2009, 01:29:44 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 29, 2009, 12:22:13 PM

Just got back from a spin through Crumlin and Drimnagh. Pj's ,belly tops and tattoos!

Ah sure jaysis,you'd see them in that gear out in those areas in the middle of November  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

gerrykeegan

At least the cover up the bellys in November, there hanging out over the top of the pj's , I can only dream of Stephens Green!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)