That's A Cracker!

Started by A Quinn Martin Production, May 15, 2009, 04:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Quinn Martin Production

From the BBC website

Comedian Carson signs up to UKIP 

Belfast-born comedian Frank Carson has joined the Euro-sceptic UK Independence Party which seeks Britain's withdrawal from the European Union.

Mr Carson, who now lives in Blackpool, said he took the decision because he was "disgusted with the way politics has gone".

"We need to get out of the EU and ditch the human rights legislation," he said.

The UKIP was founded in 1993 and has nine members sitting in the European Parliament.

"I'm fed up with all the other political parties and think it's time for a change, and so do many others."

Party chairman Paul Nuttall said he was delighted that Mr Carson had joined the UKIP.

"He is an excellent comedian, but he has a very serious point," he said.

Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Drumanee 1

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on May 15, 2009, 04:47:50 PM
From the BBC website

Belfast-born comedian Frank Carson has joined the Euro-sceptic UK Independence Party which seeks Britain's withdrawal from the European Union.

Mr Carson, who now lives in Blackpool, said he took the decision because he was "disgusted with the way politics has gone".

The UKIP was founded in 1993 and has nine members sitting in the European Parliament.

"I'm fed up with all the other political parties and think it's time for a change, and so do many others."

Party chairman Paul Nuttall said he was delighted that Mr Carson had joined the UKIP.

about as funny as a kick in the balls

A Quinn Martin Production

He's come a long way from Gt. George's Street!
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Gnevin

From the BBC website

What the f**k ! Why ?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

red hander

Pathetic publicity stunt by a 'comedian' who couldn't fill a phone box ... The only shock is that he didn't mention (yawn) how much he does for charity in his quotes

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Gnevin on May 15, 2009, 04:55:27 PM
From the BBC website

What the f**k ! Why ?

Sure he's a great comedian??

He probably just joined up for a laugh!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

BennyHarp

I didnt even realise that frank carson was still alive!!  ???
That was never a square ball!!

aroundincircles

Who is frank carson anyway?? never heard of him.

Capt Pat

Quote from: Gnevin on May 15, 2009, 04:55:27 PM
From the BBC website

What the f**k ! Why ?

I wouldn't worry about it, it is not like a change of poltical philosophy. He has simply joined the grumpy old man party. "They need to get rid of all the human rights legis;ation", bah humbug, who do these humans thinks they are? Looking for rights indeed.

mylestheslasher

Sounds like his best joke yet - clown!

Tony Baloney

Why would anyone think an endorsement by this no mark might be attractive to the electorate. They should have been embarrassed!

Was at Balmoral Show yesterday and Jim "Dastadwy Deed" Allister had a stand in the King's Hall. Oh and so did that other cultural phenomenon The Orange Order!