The Good News Thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, May 13, 2009, 11:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

Absolutely brilliant picture that

Shamrock Shore

Twould warm even the coldest heart.

The Iceman

Been away for a while covering a new job on the West Coast and working crazy hours, trying to sell a house and buy a house 3000 miles away but I'm happy to report the birth of my new son!
Weighed in at a wopping 9lb 15

Everybody doing well and healthy thank God.

Accepting all donations of spuds.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

ziggysego

Congratulations Iceman, delighted for both you and Icewoman.
Testing Accessibility

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Iceman on May 25, 2012, 01:32:56 PM
Been away for a while covering a new job on the West Coast and working crazy hours, trying to sell a house and buy a house 3000 miles away but I'm happy to report the birth of my new son!
Weighed in at a wopping 9lb 15

Everybody doing well and healthy thank God.

Accepting all donations of spuds.....

Great stuff. When did you move to Galway? ;) congrats on the new arrival. Some size of a man already :)

Onion Bag

Congrats Iceman, hope all goes well
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Hardy

Congratulations. And remember Icepeople - be careful in the heat of California.

Dinny Breen

Great news - hope all are well back in the Igloo
#newbridgeornowhere

stpauls

i know it has been 2 weeks (joys of building in the middle of nowhere and not able to get internet) but my second son was born on 1st July, weighing 8lbs 8oz!! can report that he is doing great!!

EC Unique

Quote from: stpauls on July 17, 2012, 01:44:12 PM
i know it has been 2 weeks (joys of building in the middle of nowhere and not able to get internet) but my second son was born on 1st July, weighing 8lbs 8oz!! can report that he is doing great!!

Good man. Keep them coming for Errigal.  :D

ziggysego

Quote from: stpauls on July 17, 2012, 01:44:12 PM

Great news. Congratulations Mr & Mrs stpauls.
Testing Accessibility

stew

Congrats to all breeders on this page..........................if someone could show me how to breed boys into the gene pool I would be eternally grateful. ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

FermGael

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs SuperSarsfields on the birth of their baby daughter.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

ziggysego

Congratulations Mr & Mrs SuperSarsfields. I'll look forward to you keeping me company in the wee hours of the morning, on the gaaboard now.
Testing Accessibility

Onion Bag

Mrs OB give birth yesterday morning to our new son, weighing 9lb 9oz. All doing well thank god, it really is a mans world when u witness what women go through. Just glad it's all over
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!