Champions League Final 2009: Manchester United vs Barcelona.Wed 27th May. Rome.

Started by EC Unique, May 05, 2009, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bingobus

Good man Capt Pat, on the spot. Absolutely made up watching that, delighted with a result. Couldn't understand the cockiness on of the united posts and I beleive their own cockiness that they are the best team on planet, not even close I'm afraid. Couldn't beleive Ronney had the towel thrown in with 10 to go, turned his back at one stage and strolled back after a Barca jersey.

Also they showed their true class in the stadium, their end was practically empty when Puyol lifted the cup/. Classless shower.

Thank you Barca.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 27, 2009, 10:18:54 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 27, 2009, 09:58:33 PM
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

you fcukin beauty;

this is for all the manc w*nks who continually hijacked the liverpool thread all season with their sh1te;

not so nice now lads; suck it up. suck it up

they still won more than us  ???
Fair play Gab, Utd are sickening hoors sometimes but they still have won the PL 3 in a row, not a bad team by any stretch but outclassed tonight.

corn02

you fcukin beauty;

this is for all the manc w*nks who continually hijacked the liverpool thread all season with their sh1te;

I know Hurl, really wish there was none of this shite.

corn02

Quote from: bingobus on May 27, 2009, 10:19:15 PM
Good man Capt Pat, on the spot. Absolutely made up watching that, delighted with a result. Couldn't understand the cockiness on of the united posts and I beleive their own cockiness that they are the best team on planet, not even close I'm afraid. Couldn't beleive Ronney had the towel thrown in with 10 to go, turned his back at one stage and strolled back after a Barca jersey.Also they showed their true class in the stadium, their end was practically empty when Puyol lifted the cup/. Classless shower.

Thank you Barca.

Was surprised at this too, he is the last man you would expect that of. Something was amiss. The incidient was about the 86th minute and he just let Puyol stride past, luckily Puyol checked.

Stalin

you fcukin beauty;

Erm no I think you'll find Liverpool are still the most successful team in England. You still want Rafa to be sacked Hurl?
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Bensars

Liverpool were'nt playing tonight.  Have i wandered onto the wrong thread ?

Barca were a different level. Was very suprised at Barca's energy chasing down and at the same uniteds lethargy (sp)

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Stalin on May 27, 2009, 10:25:16 PMErm no I think you'll find Liverpool are still the most successful team in England. You still want Rafa to be sacked Hurl?

When did I ever ask for Rafa to be sacked????

And I meant this season  ::)

Doogie Browser

lets keep this on topic tonight lads, Barcelona just crowned the best club side in Europe, Villa are their sister club in the EPL too now with our sponsorship deal with Acorns! 

Gabriel_Hurl

Didn't see the first half - but United were outclassed for the whole second half bar maybe a 10 minute spell either side of 60 minutes in.

United fans can't have too many complaints - beaten by a better team on the night. What was with Ferguson's team selection though? Bizarre to say the least.

Never thought I'd say this - but United badly missed Fletcher in the middle tonight

Bensars

Im not a united supporter but all this liverpool crap is juvenille.

LIVERPOOL were not playing tonight !

Stalin

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 27, 2009, 10:30:18 PM
Quote from: Stalin on May 27, 2009, 10:25:16 PMErm no I think you'll find Liverpool are still the most successful team in England. You still want Rafa to be sacked Hurl?

When did I ever ask for Rafa to be sacked????

And I meant this season  ::)

You said it this season on the old Liverpool thread.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on May 27, 2009, 05:28:24 PM
Barcelona 2   Messi, Henry
Man u 1  Ronaldo

Then all 3 of my bets will be up

Ronaldo and messi both score 15/1
Messi first goal   7/1
Barcelona win 2-1 17/2

Fiver on each

Now I will be happy with that!!

Crossbar 3 times...Messi 2nd...If Ronaldo had have scored i would have had the other 2 up...lol

Couldn't be happier than i am now....

What a football lesson...Lol
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Farrandeelin

I'm delighted Liverpool fans can take solace from their team not making the final. As for Utd, they didn't play well tonight and that's what it all boils down to. Barca totally deserved it fair play to them.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

bingobus

Quote from: Bensars on May 27, 2009, 10:34:47 PM
Im not a united supporter but all this liverpool crap is juvenille.

LIVERPOOL were not playing tonight !

f**k them, they spent half the season on the Liverpool thread gloating and putting the boot into Rafa.

Whiskey Nose was taught a lesson tonight by a young pup. Not one United player would have got on the Barca team. Masch wouldn't have let them take the piss like that. Maybe United should have played the team that beat Hull  ;D  ;D

"Sir" Bob Paisley - 3 time European Cup winner.