Martinoneillsandroykeanesrepublicofireland.

Started by The Real Laoislad, April 22, 2009, 09:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Mmm manage a team who are the strongest in their league and will play in the Champions League compared to being number 2 over a little statelet of 26 counties who will never win anything.

Decisions decisions.

AZOffaly

Quote from: EC Unique on May 30, 2014, 11:32:28 AM
Mmm manage a team who are the strongest in their league and will play in the Champions League compared to being number 2 over a little statelet of 26 counties who will never win anything.

Decisions decisions.

Also known as his country.

Crete Boom

Decisions decisions.

Are we still a dominion? I thought that fool John A Costello was suppose to repeal the External Relations Act beyond in Canada. Feckin blueshirts can do anything right >:(
Is the emergency over yet? ;D

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 30, 2014, 11:38:35 AM

Decisions decisions.

That he has done way more than all but a very few for. He owes us nothing and frankly he'd be some tit if he turned this down out of some faux national pride. FFS.

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 30, 2014, 11:46:43 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 30, 2014, 11:38:35 AM

Decisions decisions.

That he has done way more than all but a very few for. He owes us nothing and frankly he'd be some tit if he turned this down out of some faux national pride. FFS.

I never said that at all. Reel in your horns. EC was talking about a 26 county statelet. I don't think Keane would be impressed with that himself.

As for the job, doesn't bother me either way. I think for Keane himself it's a good opportunity, and I'm sure he'll take it.

magpie seanie

Hotshot Hamish

Quote from: Crete Boom on May 30, 2014, 11:42:43 AM

Decisions decisions.

Are we still a dominion? I thought that fool John A Costello was suppose to repeal the External Relations Act beyond in Canada. Feckin blueshirts can do anything right >:(
Is the emergency over yet? ;D
;D

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 30, 2014, 11:49:29 AM
I misread your intention. Apologies.

No worries. The Roy Keane subject still evokes strong feelings :)

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 30, 2014, 11:51:14 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on May 30, 2014, 11:49:29 AM
I misread your intention. Apologies.

No worries. The Roy Keane subject still evokes strong feelings :)

No matter what the guy does he get it in the neck. It doesn't bother him so I suppose I should have more cop on!

magpie seanie

Just thought how this might go down with one of the boards more high profile Celtic supporters. LMAO.  ;D

AZOffaly

EC Unique

Oh dear. The antiroys will not be best pleased.

orangeman

The bookies are laughing. A lot of money lost on Roy backers.

ballinaman

Great news.

Was at the game on Saturday night. Much improved performance..Pilkington was very good, Hendrick and Meyler have much more about them than Whelan..

Ward is a worry though. O Neil rates him, started him every game but is a serious liability. Thought Pearce was decent, ahead of St Ledger now, still behind Clark I'd reckon.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ballinaman on June 02, 2014, 02:15:44 PM
Great news.

Was at the game on Saturday night. Much improved performance..Pilkington was very good, Hendrick and Meyler have much more about them than Whelan..

Ward is a worry though. O Neil rates him, started him every game but is a serious liability. Thought Pearce was decent, ahead of St Ledger now, still behind Clark I'd reckon.
Completely agree

Hendrick was saying that he is learning a lot from Roy - prev stated by others

McCarthy still to come back into that midfield as well

Will mon go to the 352 formation that marked Celtic at their best under the astute Derry man!
It served him and Celtic well then and losing in the middle has been our problem for a few years

With Meyer McCarthy hendrick we have wonderful wingers such as Brady mcgeady pilkington McLean and maybe moving Coleman out of defense where he is a bit suspect to be a winger or wingback

Back three of oshea flanked by Clarke / Wilson and pearse/Duffy etc

Up front we have a choice of two strikers or one striker and one just behind

Will be interesting and we have decent young talent!