Clare Balding

Started by whiskeysteve, April 15, 2009, 10:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiskeysteve

What way does she swing?
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

She rides horses, right?

dec

You should ask Alice Arnold.

Our Nail Loney

She looks like she swung out the ugly tree and was unlucky on the way down.

Hateful hoor for what she said to Liam Treadwell.

Puckoon

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on April 15, 2009, 10:27:03 PM
She looks like she swung out the ugly tree and was unlucky on the way down.

Hateful hoor for what she said to Liam Treadwell.

Maybe hell had no fury like a woman scorned.

Hurler on the Bitch

;) I'd say that she'd have a quare oul sweaty shuck tucked away in her Y fronts. Not that any man would know that type of thing!

brokencrossbar1

QuoteBalding finally steps out with lesbian lover

By RICHARD SIMPSON

Last updated at 22:00 18 September 2006

* Comments (5)
    * Add to My Stories

When former Cambridge Union president and the BBC's face of racing, Clare Balding, arrived at a star-studded film premiere with a filly all of her own, it was to the surprise of the racing world.

But after living in a £1 million Victorian house in west London with her lesbian lover, Radio 4 newsreader Alice Arnold, for three years, the pair have decided to formalise their relationship.

Clare and Alice 'married' at the weekend in a civil partnership ceremony which was followed by a reception for 120 guests at Chiswick House, an 18th century Palladian villa a few minutes' walk from their home.

The couple happily agreed to pose up on the steps of Chiswick House before welcoming guests on Friday evening.

Invitations asked guests to dress 'glamorous but fun'. And by the look of this photograph, Alice came 'glamorous' while Clare chose 'fun'.

A close inspection of this picture shows a sparkling silver band on Alice's wedding finger.

The reception was attended by friends from the BBC and family members including Clare's father Ian, the ex-racing trainer of the Queen and her uncle Toby, also a prominent trainer. Ian and his wife, Lady Emma, interrupted a golfing holiday in Ireland to attend the nuptials.

Former public school headgirl Clare, 35, went public with her relationship with Alice when they stepped out at the London premiere of racing film Seabiscuit in 2003.

Alice, 42, is the former partner of comedienne and radio presenter Sandi Toksvig. When Alice and Clare 'came out' about their relationship, it caused ripples of surprise, not in the broadcasting world where the couple both work but in the tight-knit, conservative racing circles from which Clare comes.

Of the weekend's nuptial, a family friend said: 'The Baldings are a close family and have backed Clare to the hilt in terms of her coming out as a lesbian, but it has not been the easiest of roads for them. It's not what they would have chosen for their daughter and it has taken a little time to come to terms with, but they like Alice enormously.

'Clare has told her parents that the reason she is anxious to formalise the relationship is to ensure that Alice is provided for if anything were to happen to her.

'Alice doesn't have much money of her own, while Clare has made a lot from her TV presenting, plus after-dinner speaking and journalism, and has some family money too. It's also important to her that those close to her witness her making a private declaration of her commitment.'

mournerambler

Hateful bitch, even before the question she put to Liam Treadwell.

pintsofguinness

Where is the witchhunt, that's what I want to know.

Can you imagine if it had to be Jonathan Ross or Russell Brand that said it  ::)  (we're still hearing about that ffs)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Orior

As a welcome break to all this Clare bashing, I've just seen this advert on telly.

Careful now - dont let the girlfriend/wife/totty see you watching this.

http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie.php?filename=TA8215
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

red hander

Fairly grovelling apology on the front page of her website www.clarebalding.co.uk ... jaysus, you can tell work is dragging on a bit when I'm logging onto f**king www.clarebalding.co.uk at 11.05pm on a wednesday night  :-[

pintsofguinness

QuoteI was in hospital, having a cyst removed from my thyroid gland and being prepared for a general anaesthetic.

that cant be the same woman running around in her underwear in orior's link.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

the adverts above are for Find your lesbian lover   ;D
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

whiskeysteve

I had my suspicions. That jawline is too solid.

I hear McCoy is due to ride her in the next National. "And its McCoy by a nose, on Clare Balding." Liam Treadwell can interview her after, "Congratulations Clare, go ahead and give us a grin with that big jaw of yours, sure you can afford surgery to get that reduced now!"
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w