Never judge a book by its cover

Started by Square Ball, April 12, 2009, 07:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred the red

Quote from: ziggysego on April 17, 2009, 12:25:40 PM
If she was a traditionally good looking woman, would she be getting this much interest shown in her? That said, good luck to her. Fame's a flick game, so she should milk it while she can.

u think she hot?

ziggysego

Quote from: fred the red on April 18, 2009, 10:33:44 PM
If she was a traditionally good looking woman, would she be getting this much interest shown in her? That said, good luck to her. Fame's a flick game, so she should milk it while she can.

u think she hot?

You'll be glad to know.... NO! :lol:
Testing Accessibility

fred the red

Quote from: ziggysego on April 18, 2009, 10:37:20 PM

u think she hot?

lol must be the 1st time uv said that about some1!!

StGallsGAA

QuoteAye, looks like she fell from the ugly tree, and hit every branch on the way down...

Bit of make-up and a 'do', shed a few pounds then stick her is a short skirt & pair of FM boots and you never know......

ziggysego

Quote from: fred the red on April 18, 2009, 10:42:51 PM

u think she hot?

Said the same about Iris(h) Robinson.
Testing Accessibility

fred the red

Quote from: ziggysego on April 18, 2009, 10:48:21 PM
Quote from: fred the red on April 18, 2009, 10:42:51 PM

u think she hot?

Said the same about Iris(h) Robinson.

yea but hes a male

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on April 18, 2009, 10:50:08 PM
She likes a bit of that rough shit you're into, ziggy. Well, I don't know if she likes it or not but she gets it.

I think she likes it

Testing Accessibility

Ping Pong Santa

FermPundit

Quote from: ziggysego on April 18, 2009, 09:54:27 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on April 18, 2009, 09:50:30 PM
May as well be another talant show thread, this wee fella was good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mEtnW2fAxY

I agree with Simon, the first song he sang was the wrong song for him. However, when he did Michael Jackson.... wow!!

It's only when you watch it again that you realise how fixed this show really is. In saying that, the wee lad was superb.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

TacadoirArdMhacha

I hate the way there's been such a fuss made over this woman because of the way she looks. Why should that even be taken into account?

Actually in general I really hate these f***ing talent shows and the obsessive way people follow them. The X factor is the worst but there's a different f***ing one every month. Do people never get tired of watching the same show slightly adapted again and again?!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on April 19, 2009, 12:49:51 AM
We were right when we judged him straight away!  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TKhjFDjmPA

I think the fella in the Darth Vader mask is Gaaboardmod1. I recognise the white socks.

P.S. I am really not trying to out him so don't ban me.
MWWSI 2017

Maguire01

Quote from: FermPundit on April 18, 2009, 11:56:26 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 18, 2009, 09:54:27 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on April 18, 2009, 09:50:30 PM
May as well be another talant show thread, this wee fella was good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mEtnW2fAxY

I agree with Simon, the first song he sang was the wrong song for him. However, when he did Michael Jackson.... wow!!

It's only when you watch it again that you realise how fixed this show really is. In saying that, the wee lad was superb.
Yes, how convenient that they had the backing track for his other song ready to go. 100% staged.

ExiledGael

Don't want to be seen to defend this nonsense but do you think when the wee lad changed songs and they spent 20 minutes searching for the track it would appear in the show. With editing you have no idea how convenient anythin was.

Maguire01

Of course not, it's a guess. The show is edited to death i'd imagine. It's made for 'good' TV, so adding in a bit of suspense is surely part of the game.