Gaelic Life C'Ship Fantasy Football with Prizes!

Started by RedandGreenSniper, April 09, 2009, 11:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on May 06, 2009, 12:52:14 PM
Started my team there now, more difficult than I thought.  Would I be riight in assuming that it includes the 'back door' as well?

i think so. it says. the competition will run 'throughout the championship'..so i think it all counts until september!..or before that even, if all the ulster counties make swift exits!

gerry

organise a private league from work and so far got 20 people to put teams in.  should make for some slagging as the championship goes on
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

mountainboii

This is fecking hard. Too many good options for the FF and HB lines, and not enough to pick from in the HF and FB lines. Why couldn't they've had Sean Cavanagh as a HF?!

mountainboii

Team in. Hoping for a good year for Tyrone, Monaghan, Armagh and Down. Derry better f**k up big time  :)

ONeill

I picked 12 Antrim players and 3 Cavan. I feel there'll be a changing of the guard this year.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

cavan4ever

Quote from: ONeill on May 06, 2009, 10:55:10 PM
I picked 12 Antrim players and 3 Cavan. I feel there'll be a changing of the guard this year.

:D :D :D

RedandGreenSniper

28 entrants so far. Last few days to pick yer team lads and ladies.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

FermPundit

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on May 07, 2009, 09:35:56 PM

Am I too late to join the private league?
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: FermPundit on May 07, 2009, 09:49:26 PM
Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on May 07, 2009, 09:35:56 PM

Am I too late to join the private league?

No, just PM me your real name and your team name by Sunday night and you'll be sound.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

RedandGreenSniper

Last few hours left before the deadline at 10am tomorrow morning. About 35 entries on gaaboard. No sign of Ziggy though, he mustn't want another spanking :P

RedandGreenSniper

Who is the most common captain I wonder? I've went with Paddy Bradley ahead of Stevie O'Neill and Sean Cavanagh on the basis that O'Neill could have injury worries and Cavanagh might not do as much scoring again - it will be better spread for Tyrone this year, ironically if O'Neill is fit. A lot of luck involved though, unlike the NFL where there's a set number of games and a set fixture list.

culchie11

Went with Paddy Bradley myself sniper!
think derry will make quarters this year, so opted for him!
really wasnt sure who to pick, as you say its down to luck!
so went for an even spread, 3 from tyrone, 3 from derry, 3 from monaghan, 3 from donegal, 2 from armagh & 1 from down!!
some players were too hard to look past, back door players will have a big say as playing weaker opposition!

here's hoping for all of the above doing well!!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

corn02