Gaelic Life C'Ship Fantasy Football with Prizes!

Started by RedandGreenSniper, April 09, 2009, 11:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

cheers lad, didnt think that was a link, though it was advertising !!
will get entered shortly

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

gerry

have picked my positions from manager to midfield and am happy enough with players but started to run into difficulties when i go to pick my forwards.  there is so many that will get you points on any given day but which one will be around to get you points in august.

i think it is all to be win or loss on weather your forwards perform and who you pick for captain and double points. who would have thought this time last year that sean would be one point behind the goouch for total scores come september
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

RedandGreen, how many in for the private league so far?
I'm thinking of giving it a go, have never tried this type of comp before.
Tbc....

wherefromreferee?

R&G

So break it down for me.  I enter a team via the Gaelic Life website.  I then PM you the team name I have chosen and my own name.  You will then change my own name to Wherefromreferee? for the board.  Do I have this right?

If so, I'll get the team sorted and PM you this weekend.

Hi, fair play to ye!
In your Endo!

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on April 28, 2009, 11:20:35 AM
RedandGreen, how many in for the private league so far?
I'm thinking of giving it a go, have never tried this type of comp before.

Slow so far GDA but most people are delaying picking their teams til the last minute because of injuries etc. Its good craic anyway, sure give it a go.

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on April 28, 2009, 11:46:31 AM
R&G

So break it down for me.  I enter a team via the Gaelic Life website.  I then PM you the team name I have chosen and my own name.  You will then change my own name to Wherefromreferee? for the board.  Do I have this right?

If so, I'll get the team sorted and PM you this weekend.

Hi, fair play to ye!

That's it exactly chief.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

RedandGreenSniper

Bump.

The deadline is extended from tomorrow, Wednesday May 6, to Monday, May 11. For anyone who wants to enter the gaaboard.com league (there'll  be prizes put up by Gaelic Life), simply enter the main league on gaeliclife.com and then PM me your team name and your own name and I'll put you on our league, the updates of which will only include your board alias.

So, in the words of Delia Smith, 'let's be having ye'!
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Our Nail Loney

Entered mine there today... Let the games begin!

full back

Our Nail Loney

full back

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: full back on May 05, 2009, 05:57:44 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 05, 2009, 05:55:25 PM
Quote from: full back on May 05, 2009, 04:44:06 PM
Whats your team nail?

I will tell you after the deadline...  ;)

:D
FFS Nail, dont think anyone will be copying you

I might have gone bad during the league one but this time I mean business!! I have a few shrewd choices thinking outside the box which I don't wanna give away til later on ya see!

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Ive my team picked. Skippered by Tommy Freeman..CUM ON!

full back

wherefromreferee?

Started my team there now, more difficult than I thought.  Would I be riight in assuming that it includes the 'back door' as well?
In your Endo!

wherefromreferee?

5 men from Tyrone, 4 from Derry, 2 from Monaghan, 1 from Armagh and 1 from Donegal.  2 positions left...
In your Endo!