GAA Web Mail

Started by Norf Tyrone, April 06, 2009, 10:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Anyone else not able to get into GAA web mail since the weekend. I think it was due an upgrade soon, but not sure what the status is.

Anyone?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

sabhallphadraig

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 06, 2009, 10:50:24 AM
Anyone else not able to get into GAA web mail since the weekend. I think it was due an upgrade soon, but not sure what the status is.

Anyone?

As  understand it, the provision of the gaa emal hosting changed at 10.30am on Saturday morn. What this has meant in practise (for me anyway), is no mail retrievable from the orignal club address *.gaa.ie and no data yet (uname/passwd) on new account. I haven't got much beyond this page - https://sites.google.com/a/gaa.ie/login_page/ - but hopefully the new details will arrve soon. I'd say there were smoother ways to transition but hey, its not corporately critical  :)

Superstar

Ive been trying to get in since saturday myself, i have my new login details, when i go on to the main page and input my new details, i get an error msg saying that the character @ cannot be used. My new address is position.club.down@gaa.ie

Work that one out!!!!!!  ??? ??? ???

aso the two numbers we were provided with for assistance, one doesnt connect, the other tells you that youre call is in a queue, then you wait through  minutes of silence, then another recorded voice comes on to tell you that you have reached youre recording limit.  >:( >:(
If it wasnt for this auld knee injury...........

Mhic Easmuint

Been able to access the new one ok here since yesterday.

ceol agus peil

I have had problems with getting on also!! NO FIXTURES!
Sent from my iphone

cornafean

System is a disaster so far.
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

clarshack

why did they need to change the system?

Puckoon

It was evidently too efficient. GAA = Organised chaos.

Treasurer

I got the username and password alright but haven't managed to access either the old or new account since the switch.

Treasurer

Treasurer

Anyone have the settings for outlook?  Have tried various combinations of mail.gaa.ie and googlemail and so on with no luck.

At least I can now access the mails directly.

Superstar

Is da new system working yet, or is sit still just a case of logging into the old site.

On the front page of the old system theres a bit about how to forward emails from the old address to the new one.
Now I may be wrong but if we were to adjust the settings now, will all e-mails not go into the new system, which we will be unable to get access to???
If it wasnt for this auld knee injury...........

Chark

As far as I am aware you need new log in details for the new system. Old system still works though

Chark

Just wondering what people think of the new system now that it is up and running for a while, seems to be slightly more efficient then old one after the initial problems were sorted out? Cant find any other threads relating to it here?