Apr 9-12 Georgia: The Masters

Started by anportmorforjfc, April 02, 2009, 08:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

Rory McIlroy might be disqualified apparently because he kicked the sand when he missed the ball in that bunker. Harrington is 13/1 on betfair. Worth a punt?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

muppet

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on April 10, 2009, 11:27:47 PM
Rory McIlroy might be disqualified apparently because he kicked the sand when he missed the ball in that bunker. Harrington is 13/1 on betfair. Worth a punt?

Wait for 40 mins. Two tough finishing holes.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Fair play to Sandy Lyle. At -2 he's the best placed Brit I think.

Puckoon

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on April 10, 2009, 11:27:47 PM

Be one hell of a growing up lesson if they disqualified him.

Shamrock Shore

He's gone in my opinion. They r horrid fussy bout rules in golf. Rory's only hope is Frank Murphy. Has he his number, I wonder?

muppet

Setanta commentator needs to shut up. Bogey on 17.  ::)
MWWSI 2017

stephenite

TacadoirArdMhacha

Harrington finishes on -2. Could have done with that last birdie. 7 shots off the lead. A bit much maybe? 27/1 on betfair. Might leave it.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

tyronefan

so much for the luck of the irish today    only bad luck

Tony Baloney

Quote from: tyronefan on April 11, 2009, 12:03:17 AM
so much for the luck of the irish today    only bad luck
McIlroy can count himself lucky.

stephenite

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on April 11, 2009, 12:02:53 AM
Harrington finishes on -2. Could have done with that last birdie. 7 shots off the lead. A bit much maybe? 27/1 on betfair. Might leave it.

I wouldn't say it's too much. I certainly wouldn't be overly shocked if he was still in the mix on the back 9 come Sunday. This course has a habit of producing shocks and I'd wager that either Perry or Campbell will be well out of contention when it's decided. 27/1 would be worth a silly tenner if you had it.

magickingdom

what a rotton finish for mcllroy from 16 in and tough luck for harry but them the breaks, a 7 ican easily appear on your card at augusta. mcllroy out with last years champ ilmmelman, gmac with tiger(!) and harry with westwood. today is the day tho, harry ang graeme are just 4 off 3rd place so if they go low and the leaders come back (bet they will) its game on

INDIANA

anthony kim could be a real contender- very streaky sort of player and hits it a mile. very well placed.
I'd be very surprised if either Campbell or Perry are there at the end
unless paddy and woods hit at least 67 today its curtains for both unless the wind blows and the course firms up completely.
I'd fancy Hamilton and Kim.

mackers

Harrington would want to get himself within 4 of the lead by the end of the 3rd round. Cabrera looking good for me. Campbell may fall away but Perry is a different man.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

The Real Laoislad

Quite happy with my investment on Garcia he is going well and could be in with a shout.
You'll Never Walk Alone.