Influx of Newbie's

Started by wherefromreferee?, April 01, 2009, 02:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYerJob Linesman

I am lost for words.  Utterly lost for words.
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

ludermor

can someone do the honours and pm me as well

ardmhachaabu

Lads, knowing exactly what was said word for word won't make a difference.  Can youse not just take our word(s) for it?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Tyrones own

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on April 24, 2009, 08:13:10 PM
Lads, knowing exactly what was said word for word won't make a difference.  Can youse not just take our word(s) for it?

Is that some kind of a power trip? It's ok that you know but not the other lads here that are asking...
and no, I personally don't care to know!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: Tyrones own on April 24, 2009, 08:17:51 PM

Is that some kind of a power trip? It's ok that you know but not the other lads here that are asking...

Hi TO, maybe Ardmhachaabu knows cause he was online at the time.  What was said shouldnt be repeated, and doesnt need repeated.  You know from above what it was in relation to, and that should be enough.

Clearly a twisted individual (not you TO, but the person who posted the original comment)
In your Endo!

Tyrones own

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on April 24, 2009, 08:24:04 PM

Hi TO, maybe Ardmhachaabu knows cause he was online at the time.  What was said shouldnt be repeated, and doesnt need repeated.  You know from above what it was in relation to, and that should be enough.

Clearly a twisted individual (not you TO, but the person who posted the original comment)

That's fair enough but my point is it would have been just as easy to PM the lads as it was to post the above :-\
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

ardmhachaabu

I already said I couldn't remember it word for word, gave a broad outline of it, named the user and said he should be permanently banned, with a ban on  his IP address.

Sorry I don't have a photographic memory  ::)
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: Tyrones own on April 24, 2009, 08:26:56 PM

That's fair enough but my point is it would have been just as easy to PM the lads as it was to post the above :-\
[/quote]

Totally agree actually, but I guess whats done it done.
In your Endo!

leenie

with reference to what happened today... i didn't pm anyone because of the anonymity of posters, you don't know who could be effected....   
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Minder

Did the notorious Hoopedefender get the hammer today? He was heading that way.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Ping Pong Santa

el_cuervo_fc

disgusting comment.  totally out of order

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: Minder on April 24, 2009, 09:16:09 PM
Did the notorious Hoopedefender get the hammer today? He was heading that way.

I PM'd a board member today and said he'd be lucky to reach a 100 posts.  Don't know if he got the road or not though.
In your Endo!

fitzroyalty

What do people hope to achieve by getting on like that  ???

Lar Naparka

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on April 24, 2009, 07:51:42 PM
I can't remember it word for word, it was a very tasteful 'joke' about the incident in Cookstown.

shamateurs should be banned for it actually with a permanent ban on his IP address.

Janey, is it possible to come up with a tasteful remark about that tragic incident?
No offence intended for all the good, straightforward posters on this thread but I feel youse are giving this onanist and his likes what they crave for and that is publicity. I'd ignore the kid and not give him any further notice. Getting through puberty is proving too much for him as it is.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi