Influx of Newbie's

Started by wherefromreferee?, April 01, 2009, 02:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred the red

Quote from: Lar Naparka on April 24, 2009, 10:59:09 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on April 24, 2009, 07:51:42 PM
I can't remember it word for word, it was a very tasteful 'joke' about the incident in Cookstown.

shamateurs should be banned for it actually with a permanent ban on his IP address.

Janey, is it possible to come up with a tasteful remark about that tragic incident?
No offence intended for all the good, straightforward posters on this thread but I feel youse are giving this onanist and his likes what they crave for and that is publicity. I'd ignore the kid and not give him any further notice. Getting through puberty is proving too much for him as it is.

i would say they meant distasteful

ardmhachaabu

I can't remember it word for word, it was a very tasteful 'joke' about the incident in Cookstown.

shamateurs should be banned for it actually with a permanent ban on his IP address.

Janey, is it possible to come up with a tasteful remark about that tragic incident?
No offence intended for all the good, straightforward posters on this thread but I feel youse are giving this onanist and his likes what they crave for and that is publicity. I'd ignore the kid and not give him any further notice. Getting through puberty is proving too much for him as it is.
I agree, people asking for what he said is just adding to his ego.  He isn't that important.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

illdecide

I don't know what was said but if it was anything to do about that McCusker lad then he deserves more than a ban. I'm all for a laugh and prob one of the biggest wind up merchants about but i'd never cross the line with something as serious as that incident. I noticed a very vulgar thread started and then quickly removed yesterday, as i say i'm all for a bit of craic on the board but there is things you just don't come out with...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: fred the red on April 24, 2009, 11:02:22 PM

i would say they meant distasteful
Yes. Sorry the child is teething and i am a bit distracted
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

RedandGreenSniper

Two clems that have just joined and I reckon they know each other. They're at some shite on the Mortimer/Kevin Reilly thread too. Hopefully they won't be around for long.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

nifan

It was a distasteful remark. The poster received some comments that would maybe be considered personal abuse straight after, which where more than justified.

ArmaghGAAforum

back on topic...............

when does a newbie stop becoming a newbie?

fitzroyalty

after the paddling of the swollen ass

Ping Pong Santa

leenie

Quote from: nifan on April 24, 2009, 11:57:44 PM
It was a distasteful remark. The poster received some comments that would maybe be considered personal abuse straight after, which where more than justified.
[/quo
Quote from: nifan on April 24, 2009, 11:57:44 PM

if so

bye for now......leenie.... no regrets
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Our Nail Loney

Hopefully him and his little mate hoop won't last much longer round here.... At least with kinglarsson thees a bit of a laugh and not much harm... Sandman is also good in the soccer threads at winding up the Liverpool fans.

wherefromreferee?

With the schools now on a break, is the board going to be inundated with a$$holes?

I see a couple on the derry thread debating who'd win a fight between Fergal Doherty and Patsy Bradley  ::)
In your Endo!

ziggysego

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on July 03, 2009, 12:34:23 PMI see a couple on the derry thread debating who'd win a fight between Fergal Doherty and Patsy Bradley  ::)

Well? Who would?
Testing Accessibility

full back

I reckon big Doc would take him ;)

fitzroyalty

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on July 03, 2009, 12:34:23 PM
With the schools now on a break, is the board going to be inundated with a$$holes?

I see a couple on the derry thread debating who'd win a fight between Fergal Doherty and Patsy Bradley  ::)
valid argument