A little prayer asked.

Started by Bud Wiser, March 21, 2009, 05:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billys Boots

Fingers crossed Bud, keep us posted please.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Puckoon

I know youve posted that story before Lar, but its gripping reading each time. Glad you're with us and in such fine health.

Bud, hope your nephew makes a full recovery, in the prayerbook at mass yesterday.

AZOffaly

Sorry to hear that Bud. Please God he'll make it.

magpie seanie

Bud, your nephew is in my thoughts and prayers.

stpauls

just read this thread for the first time, hope he has made some form of recovery!! will say a prayer for him this evening.

Kerry Mike

Hope you nephew is making progress, Bud.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

RedandGreenSniper

Just saw this thread now. I'll say a prayer Bud, hope the lad pulls through, please God.

Lar inspirational story there, I hadn't heard that before. Beaumont are fantastic though, a cousin of mine was brought there when all looked lost and thankfully she pulled through and is flying about the place now.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Bud Wiser

Just to say thanks to you all.  My cousin (not nephew as I had said in all the panic) opened his eyes to the world again on Friday.  He has a bit of a fight ahead of him and will require a lot of physio and help for a while.  However, he is expected to make a recovery far beyond what was expected in the early days.  Thanks to you all - I will remove this thread after a day but just want to say thanks again for all the prayers and the lighted candles.

(The footballing Garda who was run down by thugs in Donegal was in the same ICU in Beaumount and it was the saddest sight I have ever seen, these bastards should be brought in there and made see what they are responsible for, a fit young lad whose only interest was his job, ironically protecting the bastards who have destroyed his life, his family and his GAA.   Before ye put away the prayer books say a little one for Robbie McCallon)
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/gardai-at-bedside-of-injured-colleague-1689675.html
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Oraisteach

Good news couldn't happen to a nicer chap, Bud.

Very sorry about the Garda.

nifan

Glad to hear it Bud. Itll be a tough time for the boy, but hopefully the darkest days are over.

ziggysego

I'm glad to hear your cousin is making good progress Bud. I'll keep him in my prayers. Keep us up-to-date on how he's getting on.
Testing Accessibility