Ulster Club Championships

Started by hows she cutting, November 10, 2006, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: trueblue on December 06, 2006, 02:26:56 PM
i know ritrely who ya are then,is ure initials gc?

Cause he's been anglicised fool! lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

trueblue

ah me auld friend orior  ::) ::)

Orior

Quote from: trueblue on December 06, 2006, 03:58:26 PM

ah me auld friend oriorĀ  ::) ::)

And I ain't getting on no plane, fool.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stephenite

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 06, 2006, 01:13:19 PM
Myself, Oisin, the two macs,Francie, paddy mckeown, paddy moley,michael mc shane paul mc shane, james hughes and Cormac Carragher were all involved in the Mosney Final and went on to win Al lIrelands.

We played in the other semi final, representing the Quay, beaten by a late point from Ayrfield. Think the parents still have the video of all the games that weeked.
The area we represented is a village just outside of Ballina ( 10 minute walk really ) but was always seperate from the town for community games. Unfortuante that the likes of Davy Brady was a year overage and the younger twins were too young.
Mad to think back on it now

DrinkingHarp

BC1....

I thought my cousin Gary McShane was on that team not his brother Paul ?
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

brokencrossbar1

Jeez, stephenite, the world is very small.  We played a Tralee representation in the other semi.  We were unusual as we were the only single club team in the competition.  I have great memories of those games and the commentary on the final was up there with the great Effin' Eddie of Aherlow fame ;D  I haven't seen it in years but I am sure there is one floating about the mudders.  The team I played with was unbeaten at any level from u-10 to minors until we lost a League final against Killeavey.

DrinkingHarp, both Gary and Paul, Gary palying and scoring against Knockmore, were on the AI squads at senior but Gary wasn't playing on the Mosney team.

stephenite

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 07, 2006, 12:59:09 PM
Jeez, stephenite, the world is very small.  We played a Tralee representation in the other semi.  We were unusual as we were the only single club team in the competition.  I have great memories of those games and the commentary on the final was up there with the great Effin' Eddie of Aherlow fame ;D  I haven't seen it in years but I am sure there is one floating about the mudders.  The team I played with was unbeaten at any level from u-10 to minors until we lost a League final against Killeavey.

DrinkingHarp, both Gary and Paul, Gary palying and scoring against Knockmore, were on the AI squads at senior but Gary wasn't playing on the Mosney team.

Small indeed BC, we played the Tralee team before ye played the final in a 3rd/4th placed play off, we were devastated at the time but we had exactly 17 boys in our class in school, all from the Quay village, so that 17 represented the area all the way to the All Ireland series in Mosney so it wasn't a bad achievement really

The commentary was priceless, great memories also.

never kickt a ball

Quote from: never kickt a ball on December 05, 2006, 11:40:21 PM
Hi Ziggy. Why is the keeper wearing a jersey with a different sponsor at the presentation?

Hi Ziggy! How did last night go? By the way is there any chance of an answer to above?

ziggysego

Quote from: never kickt a ball on December 05, 2006, 11:40:21 PM
Hi Ziggy. Why is the keeper wearing a jersey with a different sponsor at the presentation?

Sorry, didn't spot that question before.

That's the Reserve's kit. I think Noamh Brid and Greencastle's keeper kits were too similar.

As for last night, she stood me up! :(
Testing Accessibility

never kickt a ball

Cheers Ziggy where did you go last night?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Winners of Connacht and England.
Testing Accessibility