Antrim Shooting thread.

Started by Gaaboardmod3, March 09, 2009, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

corn02

fitzroyalty

It would appear a collaborative offensive from dissidents is starting to take shape across the North. Hopefully I'm wrong. Saw an unmarked Shogun & Octavia last night on main road out of Lurgan, maybe they knew an attack was imminent.

Gabriel_Hurl

ziggysego

I was hoping that maybe Saturday night was a one-off, but I'm beginning to fear that we could be slipping back to the old ways. I hope the loyalists don't hit back. If that happens, well I hate to think....
Testing Accessibility

FL/MAYO

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0309/craigavon.html

There are reports tonight that a PSNI officer has been shot in the Craigavon area.

The initial information suggests the shooting took place within the past hour and the victim is in a critical condition

orangeman

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

For f**k sake, this is getting out of hand... Why are these people doing this they must be sick in the head.

tyroneboi

On the BBC website that he has died.

imtommygunn

This is not good. These pr**ks are serving no good to anyone.

A one off attack  is bad but if it's to be sustained - this is shocking. I hope every one of them is caught soon.

dodgy umpire

they would need to be caught sharpish. no more lives should be lost. also, the gaa are an obvious target for any retaliation
The Boys in Red and Black are back

orangeman

Doogie Browser

Holy f**k!  Major crisis then, was stopped by the Police tonight in a security checkpoint for first time in yonks, these buckos knew that the police would be out and about tonight after their actions on Sat night.  Looks like they have a dedicated 'campaign' underway now.  I hope they will see the public have no appetite for this kind of thing and will be disgusted at their actions.

Tony Baloney

Still don't understand what is to be gained by these tramps dragging us back into this. I wonder were the Brits behind this one too? ::)