The North is going backwards.

Started by Hereiam, March 06, 2009, 12:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

So you're only interested in democracy when it suits you, when the result would be one that you'd like - typical

I didn't say it was your fault 5ivetimes/doublecross agrees with you, it's more a reflection on him.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Evil Genius

Quote from: An Fear Rua on March 08, 2009, 03:16:18 PM
you have to wonder does he get the irony mocking someones death
Who's "he"?  ???

If, following my previous post, that was a reference to me, then you really must be thick if you can't see that I was mocking Pints, not all those poor unfortunates caught up in last night's barbaric attack.  >:(
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Evil Genius

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 08, 2009, 03:17:05 PM
So you're only interested in democracy when it suits you, when the result would be one that you'd like - typical
No, I only have to answer for what I say and do, which inevitably rules out events which occurred decades before I was even born. If you want to go on playing the old "History" game, then go ahead, it will prove nothing other than your inability or unwillingness to address uncomfortable events in the present day.
Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 08, 2009, 03:17:05 PM
I didn't say it was your fault 5ivetimes/doublecross agrees with you, it's more a reflection on him.
So you addressed it to me. Brilliant.
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Double Cross

pints, some of us have woken up and smelled the coffee in NI. We can see the bigger picture. Fair play to Sinn Fein, they are now no different than any of the rest of the NI parties. They are in it for themselves and the longer they can convince gullible idiots like yourself and Donagh, the longer they will be able to accept crumbs from the table. But don't think that Sinn Fein will ever be able to deliver a United Ireland, well not this side of a man made ice age  :D
In many ways you and I are very alike, we have both turned our backs on NI for pastures greener. I moved to Ireland while you went to mainland UK. My taxes go to the Irish Government while yours go to fund wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and even that squabble that rumbles on in the North. Fair play to you, like most Sinn Fein apologists you have your priorities right.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Double Cross on March 08, 2009, 03:33:16 PM
pints, some of us have woken up and smelled the coffee in NI. We can see the bigger picture. Fair play to Sinn Fein, they are now no different than any of the rest of the NI parties. They are in it for themselves and the longer they can convince gullible idiots like yourself and Donagh, the longer they will be able to accept crumbs from the table. But don't think that Sinn Fein will ever be able to deliver a United Ireland, well not this side of a man made ice age  :D
In many ways you and I are very alike, we have both turned our backs on NI for pastures greener. I moved to Ireland while you went to mainland UK. My taxes go to the Irish Government while yours go to fund wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and even that squabble that rumbles on in the North. Fair play to you, like most Sinn Fein apologists you have your priorities right.

I'm no supporter of sinn fein, I'm not sure where you're picking that up from. 
I moved to England to get work, nothing to do with pastures greener, a job was and is the priority, it was that or sit at home picking up dole from her majesty. 

Out of interest, you moved to Ireland? Thought you were from down?  ::)

Double Cross

Yes pints I am a Down man, I went up North last night to watch the game, like I always do, but I like to come back home again afterwards. Now lets not go off topic too much.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Double Cross on March 08, 2009, 03:40:03 PM
Yes pints I am a Down man, I went up North last night to watch the game, like I always do, but I like to come back home again afterwards. Now lets not go off topic too much.
well isn't it easy for you to criticise sinn fein then when you know that it's unlikely there would be any consquences for you if violence continuted.

Double Cross

Sinn Fein have made themselves (alone) a very easy target for criticism. The one time Freedom Fighters have been bought out by the British.