season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

93-DY-SAM

Just received this email.

It has come to our attention that, due to an error on our part,
you were charged €35 for the GAA Ulster Senior Championship
Football Final instead of €25.

We apologize for this error. This should never have been the case.

The €10 will be returned to the accounts in question promptly.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Le Meas

GAA Ticket Office

So fair play to them for taking the right action.  Still doesn't excuse the complete balls up they have made of season tickets all year.  It wasn't like this was a one off for this game.  How hard can it be to organise properly.  Be interesting to see if I get emailed my ticket for the game on Sat.

Muzz

Would have been better to give you the €10 deduction on your next tickets...

Then again would be too late to do that for the Kildare game and they wont have any more options to give the reduction after the weekend.

NP 76

Has any one recieved an e mail yet for the tickets for Down and Cork game i got one at the startof the week about printing them off but nothing as yet wondered was there some probelm

NP 76

I have spent the morning on the phone with Croke Park regarding the season tickets . Looking for card details AGAIN after me giving them yesterday . I havent been charged for  any games thus far as they had no details for me details which i gave them before the championship .My father also has 2 which there is a probelm with . He is on holidays and i was to meet him tomorrow with the tickets . I now had to put all the cards on to my account 5 adults and 3 children or they wont release the tickets . So i now have a bill for 4 games x 5 people to pay to get tomorrows tickets . Is anyone else having this trouble as i have spoken to 2 people this morning having trouble also

armaghniac

Armaghniac, a chara

There is a large crowd expected at the GAA Football All-Ireland
Qualifier between Tyrone & Armagh tomorrow night(Saturday 23rd
July) in Healy Park, Omagh.

The stand is a sell-out and seating is unreserved so the advice
is to get there as early as you can!
GAA Season Tickets will be scanned at all stand turnstiles.

Terrace Option

If you would prefer to use the terrace on the night you may do so
by entering at the designated terrace turnstiles at the main
entrance.

Enjoy the match!

Le Meas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

NP 76

Bluebell i still never recieved any yet either . I rang up and gave out f**k and he told me that i would get an email tonight with the tickets or if not to explain what to do next . He mentioned taking the season ticket with me and getting a ticket tommorrow at the back of the Cusack stand . I have used the same card since these season tickets came out 3 years ago so cant see what the probelm is . Total sham of an operation

ONeill

GAA season ticket office dealing with ticket problems:

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

NP 76

Did you get sorted Bluebell i have to go to the office at the back of the Cusack stand hope its worth all the hassel good luck Down

Doohicky

Print out ticket for Tyrone v Ross arrived nice and timely

clarshack

anyone else having trouble getting their tickets for tomorrow? joke of a setup. definitely not renewing next year!

clarshack

tickets arrived at 8.40pm . printer at home then ran out of ink.  >:(

thankfully got someone to print them for me.

it cant be right that it's left this late in the day.

Fear ón Srath Bán

In fairness clarshack, it's more likely to be an email issue than a GAA issue: they'd send them all out simultaneously, so why would they choose to pick on you (apart from being a Tyronie, and sure we all deserve that!  ;) ).

I had an email sent to me yesterday that arrived this morning, despite having a subsequent email sent from the same address to the same address that arrived within seconds! There are some weird goings on with the ether these days.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

clarshack

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 29, 2011, 11:57:49 PM
In fairness clarshack, it's more likely to be an email issue than a GAA issue: they'd send them all out simultaneously, so why would they choose to pick on you (apart from being a Tyronie, and sure we all deserve that!  ;) ).

I had an email sent to me yesterday that arrived this morning, despite having a subsequent email sent from the same address to the same address that arrived within seconds! There are some weird goings on with the ether these days.

trust me this was a gaa issue. was on the phone to them about 5 or 6 times today. the image above from o'neill is pretty accurate.

clarshack

what i learnt today is that the croke park ticket office seemingly have no control over the sending/allocation of tickets. your name is put on a list and sent to tickets.ie who subsequently process the tickets, and it seems the 2 organisations arent very good at communicating with each other.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Seems this board is playing up now - my post (that you replied to) has disappeared but I did not remove it!

Fair enough, more than a few links in that chain.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...