season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: tyronebhoy on November 02, 2010, 10:01:51 AM
Got that email as well.

Minor quibble, Monday is the 8th November, so will the tickets go on sale on Monday or on Sunday 7th?

Neither... they go on sale on the 10th!

You get the email on the 7/8th.

WeeDonns

I got this on hogan stand;
QuoteThe Mayo County Board expects to earn revenue in excess of €125,000 from a new season ticket scheme to be aimed at supporters and clubs in the New Year.

The so-called "red and green season ticket" is set to cost €200, which will entitle supporters to a specific seat in the new stand at McHale Park in Castlebar for the four NFL games against Down, Kerry, Armagh and All-defending league and All-Ireland champions Cork.

The bearer will gain complimentary admission to Mayo's away league games, in Galway, Dublin and Monaghan, as well as the county's first Connacht SFC match of 2011 and all club matches in the county, from the senior grade right down to underage.

Another potential advantage is that season ticket holders will be offered the opportunity to purchase an All-Ireland football final ticket - should Mayo qualify for the showpiece occasion.

With an anticipated yield of between €125,000 and €140,000, the revenue would go towards repaying the costs incurred in the McHale Park redevelopment.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but is the only benefit of this ticket over the GAA Season tickets that you get into all mayo club games for free??
€75 GAA Season ticket
€200 'Red and Green Season ticket'

Would you spend €125 getting into club games in a year?

Or am I missing the point and the main reason for buying this is to finance the new stand? Does Mayo not have something like Club Tyrone?

twotwocharlie

the best value in tickets at the moment is on www.winonehundredthousand.ie for 20 euro.

Goats Do Shave

GDS,  a chara,

We hope this finds you well. Due to technical issues the sale of the GAA Season Ticket for 2011 has been put back by one week.

The 2011 GAA Season Ticket will go on public sale on 17th November 2010.

As an existing GAA Season Ticket holder you will be given the option to renew in advance of this date. You can expect an email next Monday 15th November outlining the steps to take during the purchase process.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Here's to another great GAA season!

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office.

Doohicky

Anyone get their email detailing how to get the season tickets on pre-order? Nothing for me yet, despite the email saying it would be here today.

Throw ball

Quote from: Doohicky on November 15, 2010, 06:23:08 PM
Anyone get their email detailing how to get the season tickets on pre-order? Nothing for me yet, despite the email saying it would be here today.

Nothing either! Probably tomorrow then. At least there are no matches for a couple of months.

armaghniac

Tomorrow will be today, tomorrow.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Goats Do Shave

GDS,  a chara,

We hope this finds you well.  We are still experiencing technical difficulties due to circumstances with a 3rd party and there is a further delay on the sale of GAA Season Tickets.

Please note all existing GAA Season Ticket holders will get a chance to renew their GAA Season Tickets.

Again apologies for any inconvenience. We will be in touch by e-mail as soon as we are up and running, hopefully within the next couple of days.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office.

orangeman

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on November 16, 2010, 11:41:21 AM
GDS,  a chara,

We hope this finds you well.  We are still experiencing technical difficulties due to circumstances with a 3rd party and there is a further delay on the sale of GAA Season Tickets.

Please note all existing GAA Season Ticket holders will get a chance to renew their GAA Season Tickets.

Again apologies for any inconvenience. We will be in touch by e-mail as soon as we are up and running, hopefully within the next couple of days.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office.

Has the GPA's 5% gone up or down ?

Cde

orangeman

Quote from: Cde on November 16, 2010, 04:20:34 PM
no change in ticket prices for next year

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=138531

I thought they were going to look at reducing ticket prices ??

Redhand Santa

When you compare the prices to soccer and rugby we're not to badly off. You could go to see the 4 football quarter finals, 2 football semi finals,All Ireland Final (as well as 4 or 5 minor games through in) and it would still work out cheaper than going to see 3 of the Autumn Rugby internationals. Even the soccer friendly tomorrow night is more or less the same price as an All Ireland Semi ticket. There is also good cheap tickets for children.

For anyone who goes to the league games the season ticket is great value and guarentees good seats for the big games. In relation to your question they did point out that they hope to have more group/family offers available next year which should make it cheaper.

The Worker

I got an an ireland semi final ticket this year for €10 from the club!

couldnt beat that with a big stick!

tyronebhoy

Season Tickets back on sale today at:

https://www.seasontickets.ie/

As a new provider is selling these this year, you will need to create a new account to purchase.

donelli

am i right in thinking the prices for subsequent games in the championship for season ticket holders will now not be reduced as it was in the last few years????

its says it on the terms here, you will be charged each match at the base rate (wtf is that??). previous years it stated it would be a fiver off except for finals...
https://www.seasontickets.ie/Content/pdf/GAA-Season-Ticket-2011-Terms-Conditions.pdf