season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCMLX

Quote from: Wee Shea on September 09, 2010, 09:21:22 PM
How much are the season tickets lads? Might get one next year, couldn't this year as I couldn't drive at the start of the year

£75 for the league and first round of the championship. Pay as you go after that I believe.

armaghniac

Quote£75 for the league and first round of the championship.

No doubt it is £75 in Down, the rest of us paid €75.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

cloneman

Quote from: western exile on September 09, 2010, 08:18:33 PM
Have any Down or Cork season ticket holders received email re Final ticket yet?

I got my email today saying a hard copy of my tickets are on the way for either Section 304 or 305 in Lower Cusack.

western exile

Quote from: cloneman on September 09, 2010, 10:30:06 PM
Quote from: western exile on September 09, 2010, 08:18:33 PM
Have any Down or Cork season ticket holders received email re Final ticket yet?

I got my email today saying a hard copy of my tickets are on the way for either Section 304 or 305 in Lower Cusack.
good to hear, as I had not heard anything yet.  Maybe tomorrow then  ???

rocco

Quote from: MCMLX on September 09, 2010, 09:31:53 PM
Quote from: Wee Shea on September 09, 2010, 09:21:22 PM
How much are the season tickets lads? Might get one next year, couldn't this year as I couldn't drive at the start of the year

£75 for the league and first round of the championship. Pay as you go after that I believe.
The last 2 years they sent out bonus invites ( free ) for the league finals div 1 & 2 also div 3 & 4  in Croke Park. Not sure if this was for non partisipating counties only. Nevertheless this left the season tickets great value for money @ e75 . Hope they continue this practice in 2011.

Wee Shea

75euro is good value for seven league matches and a championship match. It is getting one of ym stingey friends to fork out as well now, any match we go to they wanna stand in the cheaper terrace.

MCMLX

Can any of the Down season ticket holders please contact me. If you know a season ticket holder who is not a member of this board and is having problems can you contact me on their behalf. We are being screwed by Croke Park. Of the 5 season ticket holders I have spoke to already, none of them are getting tickets for the final. We missed one game. Another man I know was at them all.

marym

Some of the Cork fans are having same problem. See rebelgaa.ie for details. I got mine ok

MCMLX

We have just had the ticket office on the phone saying that they are now going to give us tickets, but only after we had to email them bank statements, hotel bills and ATM receipts and photos to prove that we were at games. We were also in contact with Joe Duffy and they were on the phone to the ticket office on our behalf as well. The girls in Joes office were a big help. If anyone else is having problems get in touch with them. joe@rte.ie
I can finally get to bed after a long nightshift.

Throw ball

The system seems to be less than satisfactory. I attended every Armagh game this year on my season ticket. In Portlaoise they did not have a scanner and my name was not on the list - insisted I got in anyway. I have also tried to check my attendance on the website but it never worked. I reported all problems. Seems cruel on regular attendees to even suggest they would not get a ticket - some younger ones may be looking forward to their first final. The rule also states that anyone who attends 100% of their County's matches are in a draw for final tickets. At this rate the records will show very few with 100%.

clarshack

they also said at the start of year that there would be limited tickets available if your county got to the all-ireland minor final. guess what? none are available for tyrone season ticket holders.

MCMLX

Quote from: clarshack on September 10, 2010, 01:29:10 PM
they also said at the start of year that there would be limited tickets available if your county got to the all-ireland minor final. guess what? none are available for tyrone season ticket holders.

Get on to them, do NOT take NO for an answer.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: clarshack on September 10, 2010, 01:29:10 PM

Where was this at? I never seen it.

armaghniac

Post #605 and 606 on this thread
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=11490.msg692451#msg692451

but of course it appeared on a webpage, now changed. I don't think it appeared in an email.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

rosnarun

Quote from: western exile on September 09, 2010, 08:15:05 PM
Quote from: rosnarun on September 09, 2010, 07:59:06 PM
there was a scanner at every match i attened this year . Of course that was Dvision 1 may some of the lesser lights like Down may not have had such high tech Equipment
So you were not at the Sligo v. Mayo game at Markievicz park then? Where Prenty himself was there with a printed list ticking off names as no scanner was working. Too high tech for Connacht Council are we to suppose?
no Family wedding . but my ticket was there .
1st Championship match i miss in 10 years including new york and london  and i get caught out
its as bad as missing Mass
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere