season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

western exile

Quote from: armaghniac on April 21, 2010, 03:39:34 PM
Quotesure ALL league games are free of charge.   (if you call paying €75 "free of charge" )
It is one of the T&C

But all league games not involving your own county are not free of charge.
Had Dublin been playing they probably wouldn't have done this, but there is feck all chance of significant number from Cork coming and the other 3 won't fill the place.

Attending the two finals and the first championship game alone would be €75.
Ah! I realise that now  ;)

rosnarun

I as a mayo ticket holder went to Offaly V tipp last week and chanced my season ticket and it was accepted . has any one else tried this
will i be charged?haven't been yet
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

tyronebhoy

rosnarun

was going to chance that for the league finals but as they are letting us all in for "free" anyway don't need to worry.  Would be interesting to see if that works for the Championship.

western exile

Quote from: tyronebhoy on April 23, 2010, 01:29:20 PM
rosnarun

was going to chance that for the league finals but as they are letting us all in for "free" anyway don't need to worry.  Would be interesting to see if that works for the Championship.
I did it last year in the league, no problem.
You will not be able to do it in the Ulster Championship as the Ulster Council will not scan your ticket, but will instead issue you with a hard copy regular ticket.

TacadoirArdMhacha

I got an email on Thursday saying that the season ticket would be available to print in the next 2 days. This evening it still isn't available. Has anybody else managed to print their ticket?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Smokin Joe

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 05, 2010, 05:43:26 PM
I got an email on Thursday saying that the season ticket would be available to print in the next 2 days. This evening it still isn't available. Has anybody else managed to print their ticket?

If it is for the Armagh v Monaghan match tomorrow I got an email stating that you just brought your season ticket with you and could choose between the terrace and unreserved seating.

Lawrence of Knockbride

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 05, 2010, 05:43:26 PM
What's this? Do you mean your championship first round ticket?

clarshack

just got this...

a chara,

Tyrone take on Down in this Saturday's Ulster GAA Football Senior Championship Semi Final in Casement park.

As a Season Ticket holder you have secured your ticket for Saturday's match. You will need to log into your account early this week to print off your ticket. Please note your credit card will be charged 20EURO per adult ticket (5EURO Discount) and 5EURO per Juvenile Season Ticket.

We will e-mail you as soon as the tickets are available in your account for printing.

Your seats will be located in the open seating area of Casement Park. Alternatively, if you wish to be allocated a ticket for the terraces please let us know by return email.

OPT OUT: If you have not used your OPT OUT and you wish to OPT OUT of this fixture please advise us by return e-mail and you will not be allocated tickets for this game and therefore your Credit Card will not be charged. Please advise us before Tuesday afternoon at 4pm!

There is no guest offer for this fixture.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office

omagh_gael

Something has come up at the weekend which means i can't attend. I haven't received the email that clarshack received above and have just sent them an email from my season ticket account requesting to 'opt-out' of this fixture. Has anyone used this feature yet? I know deadline is 4pm today and hope they can process this quickly or even get my email on time!

Rossfan

So it's €25 to get into the stand in Casement for those paying for tickets?
It's effin €35 to get into the stand in the Hyde on Sunday.
Thank you Mr Robbing Prenty and your bloody Council.
Have ye heard of the recession especially in two of Ireland's poorest counties.  >:(
Anyway thanks to the Season ticket i get in free, just as I did in Ruislip  ;).
Thanks you GAA HQ ...now could ye have a word with the robbin Ballyhaunis shower.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tyroneman

Have the tickets appeared yet for printing for Tyrone?

mrgaa1

Quote from: Rossfan on June 15, 2010, 05:54:16 PM
So it's €25 to get into the stand in Casement for those paying for tickets?
It's effin €35 to get into the stand in the Hyde on Sunday.
Thank you Mr Robbing Prenty and your bloody Council.
Have ye heard of the recession especially in two of Ireland's poorest counties.  >:(
Anyway thanks to the Season ticket i get in free, just as I did in Ruislip  ;).
Thanks you GAA HQ ...now could ye have a word with the robbin Ballyhaunis shower.
Your season ticket gives you the first match free - after that you pay for it through your season ticket

wdusln

Quote from: tyroneman on June 17, 2010, 08:12:56 AM
just printed mine there

Doohicky

Quote from: wdusln on June 17, 2010, 01:35:55 PM
just printed mine there

Anyone else get the the email saying it's now the season tickets that are being used?
I had already printed off my ticket and gave it to someone as I couldn't attend. Looks like I have to go see them again to give them my actual season ticket.

wdusln

Quote from: Doohicky on June 18, 2010, 09:32:47 AM
Quote from: wdusln on June 17, 2010, 01:35:55 PM
just printed mine there

Anyone else get the the email saying it's now the season tickets that are being used?
I had already printed off my ticket and gave it to someone as I couldn't attend. Looks like I have to go see them again to give them my actual season ticket.

yeah got a few emails from them yesterday, don't know why they don't just use the season tickets anyway, far handier.