season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 15, 2009, 05:12:40 PM
Wonder when they sent them out? Cutting it fine. Wonder what they would do if you didn't get your tickets in time?

Sent them out yesterday , have mine in my paws.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Archie Mitchell

Happy days, what sort of tickets are there section and row wise?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Mine is for Section G, Row T (not much better than before I don't think).

Archie Mitchell

What stand, Gerry Arthurs or Pat McGrane?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Feck, had assumed it was the Gerry Arthurs, but no, it's the Pat Mc Grane!

Fear ón Srath Bán

laoisgaa

Special 'Duo Package' for Dublin Hurling & Football Quarter-Finals

The GAA has confirmed that a special 'Duo Package' will be on offer covering Dublin's upcoming quarter-final games in both the GAA Football and Hurling All-Ireland Senior Championships.

The deal costs €50 for stand tickets for both of the county's matches and €10 for juveniles. Details for both matches have yet to be finalised.

If Cork or Galway finds themselves in a similar position the same package will be made available to supporters of that county.

Tickets are available online exclusively from http://tickets.gaa.ie/.

020304 Tir Eoghain

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 15, 2009, 10:59:58 PM
True, they could be.

wont be any worse than the ones for the q-final!
Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

laoisgaa

Hundredss of Ulster G.A.A fans are in a panic after their tickets for Sundays final between All Ireland Champions Tyrone and rank outsiders Antrim failed to turn up in the post this week.

Suppliers for the stand seats for the game which is to be played in Clones on Sunday with a 2.pm kick off, Ticketmaster have apologisied for the mistake and say 400 envelopes containing match tickets have not been delivered.

However a spokesman for Ticketmaster Ireland has said that the company has records of all those who bought tickets and duplicates can be collected outside the Clones ground at 10am on Sunday.

qub la la la

these tickets are a disaster. i know ones who had them going to the down v london game, they just had the card thing that was in use for the league and whoever at the gate said to them "ah are you trying to get in free? i never heard of these things". there was a bit of an argument until someone else stewarding cleared up the issue and allowed them in.

Trevor Hill

We didn't have any problem gaining entry to the ground.

donelli

Quote from: qub la la la on July 17, 2009, 06:17:07 PM
these tickets are a disaster. i know ones who had them going to the down v london game, they just had the card thing that was in use for the league and whoever at the gate said to them "ah are you trying to get in free? i never heard of these things". there was a bit of an argument until someone else stewarding cleared up the issue and allowed them in.

not exactly a disaster. the problem you bring up got sorted out!!
the season ticket worked well for me throughout the year. was well pleased with it and it saved me plenty of cash.
we are out of the championship now but i will be renewing it next year.
think hq have to be applauded for their efforts on this scheme.

Trevor Hill

Anyone wanna buy 2 tickets?  :D

Redhand Santa

Having complaiined so much the last day about tickets its only fair to point out that the tickets for Sunday were very good. Near the middle of the Pat McGrane Stand and rightly back. Was glad that they didnt give us crap seats at the front of the Gerry Arthurs.