season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

bring a cushion a stop whining , maybe theyll build a new stand for you  sunshine fans next year.
had you really gone to all the league games divil a cover stand with Fancy seats you d have see at most grounds. and that was when iit was cold and wet,
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Redhand Santa

Ive been to every Tyrone game all year including McKenna Cup and u21 championship, hardly a sunshine supporter. I would be going on Sunday whether there was a covered stand or not.

My problem is that they specifically guarenteed me a seat in stand for all championship matches. That was one of incentives for joining the scheme. What's wrong with wanting to watch your county from a decent seat and where you have a good view of the match?

Doohicky

Quote from: Redhand Santa on June 18, 2009, 10:02:32 PM
Ive been to every Tyrone game all year including McKenna Cup and u21 championship, hardly a sunshine supporter. I would be going on Sunday whether there was a covered stand or not.

My problem is that they specifically guarenteed me a seat in stand for all championship matches. That was one of incentives for joining the scheme. What's wrong with wanting to watch your county from a decent seat and where you have a good view of the match?

Don't be silly, us expecting what was promised is just silly.

I mean, why should we expect to be treated in the way that we were promised. It's all our fault for expecting too much  ::)

T Fearon

The season ticket office assure me that they have no control over Provincial Championship games as these are organised by the respective councils. They ask for good tickets for season ticket holders (and this request seemingly is acceded to by three of the four councils) but are reliant on the councils obliging. They say they are at loggerheads with the Ulster Council on this issue, therefore the best way to pressurise the Ulster Council further is through the County delegates. My County Delegate said he wasn't even aware how the tickets were allocated at all and he is getting his eyes opened.

Get in touch with your County Delegate. You'll find his or her contact details on the Ulster Council's website

Muzz

Emailed Tyrone county delegate to see what he has to say about the whole thing.  I would urge everyone that is unhappy with their allocation to at least put something in writing.  If we dont do anything about it nothing will change!

Get writing!

T Fearon

Well done! Its incumbent upon every season ticket holder personally to make noises about this , both to the season ticket office and the Ulster Council, its the only way to effect change.

Trevor Hill

Quote from: T Fearon on June 19, 2009, 09:07:17 AM
Get in touch with your County Delegate. You'll find his or her contact details on the Ulster Council's website

http://ulster.gaa.ie/council/county-delegates/

T Fearon

Maybe we should also do a "Freddie Goodwin" on Danny Murphy's House, or kidnap your man Daly and only release him in return for the best seats in Clones ;D

armaghniac

How will the Season tickets work for a game in London? Is this excluded from the scheme or will Down folk be billed for one?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

rrhf

No you need to get your easyjet ticket scanned. 

Trevor Hill

Cant see many people going to the game if its in London, there will probably be a similar arrangement to the Mayo game in New York.

T Fearon

With the Monaghan Armagh game in the qualifiers not under the control of the Ulster Council, the quality of tickets we get for this one in Clones, will prove once and for all who was responsible for the Ulster Championship poor seat allocation

Trevor Hill

Will it not be up to the Ulster Council to sort out the seating/ticket arrangements for Clones?

cavan4ever

Quote from: Trevor Hill on June 22, 2009, 09:34:01 AM
Will it not be up to the Ulster Council to sort out the seating/ticket arrangements for Clones?

Qualifers have nothing to do with the Ulster Council.

supersub

Quote from: armaghniac on June 21, 2009, 11:06:54 PM
How will the Season tickets work for a game in London? Is this excluded from the scheme or will Down folk be billed for one?

Think that if you have one you will be billed for a ticket!!