Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattockranger

Quick Question

Going to a leinster under 21 game tonight

will my Season ticket get me in?
will to win is important the will to prepare to win is vital

ardtole

How much at the gate for a leinster u21 game? Ten euro?

Syferus

Underage games aren't covered.

The rule of thumb is if it ain't senior it ain't covered, the only exception being the intermediate and junior club finals.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: ardtole on February 19, 2013, 05:34:50 PM
How much at the gate for a leinster u21 game? Ten euro?

That's the going rate of Connacht U-21 for a while anyway.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mayo.mick

Season tickets are now in your online account for printing. Looking forward to the match in Croke Park on Saturday evening  :)
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Farrandeelin

I've never let the printout slip to a Friday? Will I be in Row A in the freezing cold or what?

Fear ón Srath Bán

No print-out for Tyrone vs Donegal, and Kildare vs Kerry a sell-out (thus a neutral season-ticket won't get you in)!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

T Fearon

Is it permissible to use your own season ticket to watch your own county tonight and print off your allocation for the Dublin Mayo game and allow someone else,a non season ticket holder,to use these?

timmyot501

I believe the season ticket holders for the ulster final are being allocated tickets to the pat mcgrane stand. Is this always the case? I would have thought they should be allocated to the covered stand at least?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: timmyot501 on July 15, 2013, 12:49:47 PM
I believe the season ticket holders for the ulster final are being allocated tickets to the pat mcgrane stand.

No, wasn't always the case. Previously always the Gerry Arthur.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

PAULD123

I believe the season ticket holders for the ulster final are being allocated tickets to the pat mcgrane stand. Is this always the case? I would have thought they should be allocated to the covered stand at least?

Last year the Season ticket people told me that they don't get first dibs on the tickets. They have to wait to see what the Ulster Council allow them. They said that for the covered stand all the Ulster Council give them is seats at the very end with bad views but offer them uncovered tickets in a central location.

The Season ticket organizers are centrally controlled so can dictate tickets for national league but in Ulster the Ulster Council control allocation and their only obligation is to provide some sort of stand tickets to the total number of season tickets held by the competing teams supporters.

The season ticket is a great idea but it should carry more authority and holders should be treated better, with the best areas of seating automatically reserved for them. That way much more people would take up the option and GAA would have guaranteed income. To be honest the price has gone up but match ticket prices have not. The gap on saving is closing and if you are happy to spend championship matches on the hill then there probably is no cost saving at all.

Wildweasel74

season ticket holders are treated like crap, some of the spots you end up in are terrible, you think the dedicated followers of their county team would get decent locations at games, doesnt turn out like that very often

donelli

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 15, 2013, 12:54:43 PM
I believe the season ticket holders for the ulster final are being allocated tickets to the pat mcgrane stand.

No, wasn't always the case. Previously always the Gerry Arthur.

The last time Monaghan were in the final in '10 season tickets were allocated Pat McGrane tickets around the 45m line.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 15, 2013, 01:41:39 PM
season ticket holders are treated like crap, some of the spots you end up in are terrible, you think the dedicated followers of their county team would get decent locations at games, doesnt turn out like that very often

Thankfully I haven't had this problem...yet anyway.

armaghniac

There was a bit of chaos in Galway on Saturday. Initially there was no season ticket gate, the one with the sign being closed more tightly than Anglo Irish Bank. Then a pleasant lady showed up at a neighbouring gate with a paper list and processed one person every 3 minutes as the Armagh faithful queued in the baking sun. Then the intrepid T Fearon spotted a man with a scanner   (which had apparently been fixed by the "young fellow") and led the line in the that direction.  There is no excuse for this, sure any smart phone can read a bar code.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B