season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clawaddy

There was an ad for season tickets in the Irish News last week.  It "Includes Free Entry to all Allianz League Matches in your code"  I interpret  this as free entry to either football or hurling depending on which Season Ticket you have.

antrimlad

Is there a "Season Ticket" available that applies to your countys home games only? Probably not enough value in it for an Antrim man considering some of the travelling we'll be doing in the league  ;D

Goats Do Shave

Good News::

QuoteGDS a chara

We will be notifying all season ticket holders of how this will work via email shortly

If you are looking to go to the Double header game in Croke Park, you simply go to Croke
Park to the Cusack Stand Box Office (Where the stiles are) and there will be  a Season Ticket Help Desk there where we will issue you with ticket there and then

Just make sure to bring your season ticket Card with you.

Le Meas
Clare

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on January 24, 2012, 02:58:07 PM
Good News::

QuoteGDS a chara

We will be notifying all season ticket holders of how this will work via email shortly

If you are looking to go to the Double header game in Croke Park, you simply go to Croke
Park to the Cusack Stand Box Office (Where the stiles are) and there will be  a Season Ticket Help Desk there where we will issue you with ticket there and then

Just make sure to bring your season ticket Card with you.

Le Meas
Clare

Good work GDS, fully intending on going to that game so you just saved me forking out for a ticket, bualadh bos.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

armaghniac

QuoteGood work GDS, fully intending on going to that game so you just saved me forking out for a ticket, bualadh bos.

perhaps they should have a  GAAboard neutral section!!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

snoopdog

Anyone know what the procedure is for a lost Season ticket?
im gonna contact them today but do they issue a new one with a charge or ido the just send on an e mail for games.

Shortso79

What if I lose my Season Ticket?

If you lose your Season Ticket let the GAA Ticket Office in writing and you will be sent a new one. There is a EUR5 charge for replacement Season Tickets.

http://www.gaa.ie/tickets-and-merchandise/tickets/gaa-season-ticket/faqs/

snoopdog

Quote from: Shortso79 on January 30, 2012, 01:29:27 PM
What if I lose my Season Ticket?

If you lose your Season Ticket let the GAA Ticket Office in writing and you will be sent a new one. There is a EUR5 charge for replacement Season Tickets.

http://www.gaa.ie/tickets-and-merchandise/tickets/gaa-season-ticket/faqs/
Cheers Shortso

Jinxy

Has everyone got their season tickets by now?  :(
If you were any use you'd be playing.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Jinxy on January 30, 2012, 02:15:54 PM
Has everyone got their season tickets by now?  :(

Indeed Jinxy before the xmas...........................id hound them if I was you

Keane

Got mine about two weeks ago as well, I'd assume that's when the second batch of them went out.

tyronefan

just got mine on Friday

armaghniac

Quotejust got mine on Friday

Moi, aussi.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Shortso79

Yes - if you have a Derry Football Season Ticket - you can gain entry to any other national football league match this weekend.

Shortso79

Got this email earlier today.....    

Season Ticket Added Value

A Chara,

Included in your Season Ticket for Armagh is entry into All Allianz Football League games for other Counties

Special Arrangements are in place for Croke Park (see below). For all other fixtures, present your Season Ticket at the Season Stile.

If you wish to attend the Croke Park Double Header below:

Kildare V Tyrone 5.00pm

Dublin V Kerry  7.15 pm

Sat 4th Feb - Croke Park

Please indicate your intention to attend this fixture by clicking the link below:

Yes, I will attend

Please Note: Seats will be allocated on match day. Seat location will be based upon availability.To collect your tickets, go to the Season Ticket Box Office located at the back of the Cusack Stand between Blocks B and C and present your Season Ticket Card.

Le Meas

GAA Ticket Office