Direct To Mobile Voicemail ????

Started by Shortso79, March 04, 2009, 08:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shortso79

Is there any way a person can ring somebody and instantly get their mobile voicemail

The reason I'm asking is because some boyo owes me a few pound and he keeps leaving voicemails on my mobile - no missed calls  - I just get 901 calls regarding the voice message left.

Very strange ...

pintsofguinness

QuoteIs there any way a person can ring somebody and instantly get their mobile voicemail

yup but I forget how. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Homer

You can do it by adding a 5 after the prefix.

For example if your number was 087 1234567 you can go straight to voicemail by dialing 087 5 1234567

Shortso79

I knew it - the f****r

What about northern mobiles ??

Johnnie99

I would say the fxxxxr is givng you the run around!

Shortso79

I know he is - wait till I'll catch him

;)

Double Cross

I know it can be done on Orange mobiles, so it should be possible on O2. It just a matter of finding out the direct dial number for voicemail and then entering the number of the person you are trying to contact.

muppet

Quote from: Shortso79 on March 04, 2009, 08:56:16 PM
Is there any way a person can ring somebody and instantly get their mobile voicemail

The reason I'm asking is because some boyo owes me a few pound and he keeps leaving voicemails on my mobile - no missed calls  - I just get 901 calls regarding the voice message left.

Very strange ...

Get a premium phone number, the very expensive type.

Divert calls from your voicemail automatically to the new number. (lets your family and friends know obviously, or not if you are that way)

Starting calling him back and leave good humoured messages about how you keep missing each other but ask him to keep trying to get you.

Should do until he gets his next phone bill.
MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

QuoteDivert calls from your voicemail automatically to the new number. (lets your family and friends know obviously, or not if you are that way)

Interesting idea, but if you divert the calls you pay for the bll.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Shortso79

Very good Muppet

I have a northern 02 Mobile - there must be some way to do this

muppet

Quote from: armaghniac on March 04, 2009, 10:19:59 PM
QuoteDivert calls from your voicemail automatically to the new number. (lets your family and friends know obviously, or not if you are that way)

Interesting idea, but if you divert the calls you pay for the bll.

A joke doesn't have be factually accurate. Look at Dáil Éireann.
MWWSI 2017

Johnnie99

Seen this on the web:

If you and the call recipient don't use the same cell service (and don't have the same vmail number):

All you need to do is find the voicemail number for the other person's provider. Usually, it's as easy as replacing the last four digits of their phone number with M-A-I-L.

Shortso79

Quote from: Homer on March 04, 2009, 09:01:41 PM
You can do it by adding a 5 after the prefix.

For example if your number was 087 1234567 you can go straight to voicemail by dialing 087 5 1234567

Tried that today - it worked - great job !

There has to be a similar way for northern mobiles