Parents who let their kids have pellet guns

Started by under the bar, February 22, 2009, 04:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

Where we live one of the kids got a bb pellet gun for Christmas.  Now about half a dozen of them have them the youngest being 4 or 5 and the yellow pellets are everywhere.   We're afraid to let our 2 toddlers outside now in case they get blinded. 

How f*cking stupid can parents be?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: under the bar on February 22, 2009, 04:15:32 PM
Where we live one of the kids got a bb pellet gun for Christmas.  Now about half a dozen of them have them the youngest being 4 or 5 and the yellow pellets are everywhere.   We're afraid to let our 2 toddlers outside now in case they get blinded. 

How f*cking stupid can parents be?
You can't live your life under curfew. Talk to the parents and if that fails either call the cops or take guns off the kids and pistol whip them.

pintsofguinness

QuoteHow f*cking stupid can parents be?
Very stupid, clearly.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Our Nail Loney

Wasn't allowed one when I was little but the first thing I would do if I got hold of one was to try and shoot one of my mates with it! And I have been shot quite a few times and they really hurt, especially if they get the wee ball bearings...

Defo not a suitable present for a child...

longball

At my nieces school one of the wee fellas brought one in.... Totally out of hand in my book i mean surly the child would get in trouble rite...... NOPE.... it was the principles son.... he had it in the next day again! Lot of the parents ragin and have complained to the school.... what a world we live in. ONL i wouldnt trust u with one now.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

youngfella

Quote from: longball on February 22, 2009, 10:03:04 PM
At my nieces school one of the wee fellas brought one in.... Totally out of hand in my book i mean surly the child would get in trouble rite...... NOPE.... it was the principles son.... he had it in the next day again! Lot of the parents ragin and have complained to the school.... what a world we live in. ONL i wouldnt trust u with one now.

Contact the board of governors?
Pull hard and early

Tyrones own

Dangerous no doubt...I remember a former Tyrone star's younger brother hitting a current Tyrone players brother in the
face with one yrs ago :o
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

midLouth

Report it to the gardai. Firearms need to be licensed.

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Maiden1

Any parent who buys there child a pellot gun for Chrismas should be shot between the eyes from close range with it to teach them of the dangers of such things.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Puckoon

f**king ridiculous. I have to be honest here and say that my mother in law buys my nephews the newest pellet guns the moment they come out. Shes doing it out of love of course, but they little bastards have the place destroyed with pellets. The newest fecking toy was a paint gun - I came home one day and the wee f**kers had shot one of the dogs!

Captain Black

Quote from: Maiden1 on February 23, 2009, 12:00:08 PM
Any parent who buys there child a pellot gun for Chrismas should be shot between the eyes from close range with it to teach them of the dangers of such things.

I think some folks on here need to catch a grip.

I bought my 15 year old nephew an air rifle for christmas and I have a perfectly clear conscience. He lives in a rural area and at the worst would be shooting vermin or magpies and that kind of thing. He and his brother have been told of the dangers and to be sure to use it responsibly. The vast majority of users are engaging in a harmless pastime and get the name dragged through the mud by the odd clown

whiskeysteve

Quote from: Tyrones own on February 23, 2009, 12:09:36 AM
Dangerous no doubt...I remember a former Tyrone star's younger brother hitting a current Tyrone players brother in the
face with one yrs ago :o

I currently have a fake front tooth after having the real thing shot out years ago by a BB gun

Courtesy of a current Derry player no less. To be fair twas an accident. Caught in the crossfire of a shootout
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

mountainboii

Quote from: Captain Black on February 23, 2009, 07:31:42 PM
Quote from: Maiden1 on February 23, 2009, 12:00:08 PM

I think some folks on here need to catch a grip.

I bought my 15 year old nephew an air rifle for christmas and I have a perfectly clear conscience. He lives in a rural area and at the worst would be shooting vermin or magpies and that kind of thing. He and his brother have been told of the dangers and to be sure to use it responsibly. The vast majority of users are engaging in a harmless pastime and get the name dragged through the mud by the odd clown

Dead right. Nothing wrong with a bit of harmless, responsible animal cruelty.