Hitzelsperger latest AFL recruit

Started by Aerlik, February 22, 2009, 12:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlik

Hot off the press in the west of this big land is the news that the one and only Hitzelsperger is apparently being eyed up for next November's draft following his bonza performances for an as yet unindentified Sydney junior AFL team.  I hope he keeps the fact that he played for a shitehawk Antrim Div.1 team also unidentified.  Reports in the Sydney Morning Herald is that gun utility man has been training the house down with sterling performances in the centre-half forward position.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: Aerlik on February 22, 2009, 12:40:12 PM
Hot off the press in the west of this big land is the news that the one and only Hitzelsperger is apparently being eyed up for next November's draft following his bonza performances for an as yet unindentified Sydney junior AFL team.  I hope he keeps the fact that he played for a shitehawk Antrim Div.1 team also unidentified.  Reports in the Sydney Morning Herald is that gun utility man has been training the house down with sterling performances in the centre-half forward position.

The one and only Hitzelberger I know is Thomas of the rocket left foot that used play with Villa. Who's the lad your on about?
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Medic

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on February 22, 2009, 01:24:21 PM
Quote from: Aerlik on February 22, 2009, 12:40:12 PM

The one and only Hitzelberger I know is Thomas of the rocket left foot that used play with Villa. Who's the lad your on about?

:D :D

i'm guessing it's hitzelberger of gaa board?? best of luck all the same ;D
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

The Gs Man

Haha!!!  Go Dingoes!!!!!

(Is this true by the way???)
Keep 'er lit

bennydorano

Was Holylands Bandit not a Dromintee (South Armagh) man??

corn02

Quote from: bennydorano on February 22, 2009, 05:14:12 PM

That's HolylandSniper Benny.

corn02

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on February 22, 2009, 05:18:02 PM
Quote from: corn02 on February 22, 2009, 05:15:10 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on February 22, 2009, 05:14:12 PM

That's HolylandSniper Benny.

Was that the right name that Hitz used to be known as??

Dunno lad, I remember the name but is Hitzle

TheDoc

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand

TheDoc

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand

thebandit

charlie stubbs

naw lad not him!!hitzlberger veryversalite played bit of soccer, gaelic, now afl!last time was chatting him he was telling me he would love to make a go at the american football.if he does you heard it here 1st!

The Gs Man

I heard he had a spell in the States at the UFC.  Got his feck battered in though.
Keep 'er lit

T O Hare

Is this true, , he certainly has the physique for the game ;D ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Mickey Linden

Also heard over the weekend that our very own Jim Stynes from the board has been playing a bit with the oval ball in Perth! Also heard he went for a job in McDonalds but was turned down due to his baldness

The Gs Man

He should have whipped out a ball.  That would have showed them....
Keep 'er lit