Ulster v Leinster

Started by ONeill, February 20, 2009, 11:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

TheDoc

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand

cville

Quote from: TheDoc on February 21, 2009, 07:22:15 PM
Ulster 0-8
Leinster 4-14
I was there .............. pointless exercise ... really had the excitement of a division 3 South Antrim relegation play-off. Must say though .. if that's how Eddie Brennan plays in February - God help the corner-back that lines him in September. However, well done Ulster lads.. kept at it etc etc .. but that shiote is no use to anyone .. Really is time this farce was scrapped .. about 200 at Casement and 200 at the other one.......................... ??? Nah!

milltown row

was bad for the supporters no doubt but the players love getting the opportunity to try themselves against the best. did anyone see Brian Whelan on the side of the pitch? "mind" seeing him playing at Casement a few years ago bloody legend

ONeill

Here are some photos from the game. Crap enough camera but twas lying in the car so I nabbed it on the way in.

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/osoneill/Ulster%20v%20Leinster/?albumview=slideshow

Guillem2

Some good photos but it really is time to end this annual farse.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

AZOffaly

From a selfish point of view it's good for Offaly lads like Joe Bergin, David Kenny, David Franks etc getting runs on the Leinster team. It makes them understand that they are able to hurl with the Kilkenny lads and not be out of place. That's a confidence booster.

cville

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 25, 2009, 06:07:28 PM
From a selfish point of view it's good for Offaly lads like Joe Bergin, David Kenny, David Franks etc getting runs on the Leinster team. It makes them understand that they are able to hurl with the Kilkenny lads and not be out of place. That's a confidence booster.

Thanks after paying the money into Casement last Saturday, that's good to know....

ONeill

Quote from: Guillem2 on February 24, 2009, 03:31:39 PM
Some good photos but it really is time to end this annual farse.

FFS I think that's a bit harsh on my photos. Ok then, I'll do it every 2 years...

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on February 25, 2009, 11:19:58 PM
The photos were dead on. You seem to have rushed the 'wee comment bit' though.

Photos - 9/10
Comments - A bit shit.

Yea, actually thought I had to write something in those boxes to get them loaded so I bombed though them at half one in the morning.

Will not do that in 2011.

Hurler on the Bitch

ONeill

Edited to take the bad luck off it.

ONeill

I know of one player who couldn't sleep all week for thinking about how to tell his employer that he was heading off for a week to Aboo Dabbie. I think it affected his game.