Jade Goody

Started by nrico2006, February 04, 2009, 11:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Would never have been a fan of hers, but this is rough especially on the kids.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7869090.stm
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

God love her.

I never had a problem with Jade, just felt sorry for her as she is a product of modern society and morals.
Testing Accessibility

red hander

It is sad, but does anybody else feel uncomfortable about the fact her illness seems to being played out in the tabloids day and daily, with up-to-date reports on the state of her cancer and pictures of her actually receiving bad news from the doctors etc?  I know she said she's doing it for the money so her kids won't want if she dies, but what are they going to do next ... put a video camera in her coffin so we can watch live as she rots away in the ground?

D4S

I feel very sorry for her, 100% on the button what ziggy said.  She was dragged up rather than brought up, but is a clever business woman when it comes down to the amount of money she has made over the last few years.  She gives the public what they want from her and what she is famous for...reality tv.  There's nothing more real than what she is going through at the minute so why not film it.  Hope she survives for the sake of her kids. Very sad indeed!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Minder

Quote from: red hander on February 04, 2009, 12:38:37 PM
It is sad, but does anybody else feel uncomfortable about the fact her illness seems to being played out in the tabloids day and daily, with up-to-date reports on the state of her cancer and pictures of her actually receiving bad news from the doctors etc?  I know she said she's doing it for the money so her kids won't want if she dies, but what are they going to do next ... put a video camera in her coffin so we can watch live as she rots away in the ground?

Nail on the head.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

full back

IMHO, her heart is in the right place but she is a product of a fcuked up upbringing
The first people she seems to turn to now is the tabloids
No one loved her/cared for her when she was being brought up, so she turns to sources who will offer her attention (be it good or bad) now when the sh1t hits the fan

Seems that she realises she wont be around for her children growing up so she is doing all she can to generate enough cash to keep them going

Very sad situation all round

Minder

Quote from: full back on February 04, 2009, 01:07:05 PM
IMHO, her heart is in the right place but she is a product of a fcuked up upbringing
The first people she seems to turn to now is the tabloids
No one loved her/cared for her when she was being brought up, so she turns to sources who will offer her attention (be it good or bad) now when the sh1t hits the fan

Seems that she realises she wont be around for her children growing up so she is doing all she can to generate enough cash to keep them going

Very sad situation all round

Do you not think though FB some things should be kept private with a bit of dignity intact?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Watcher Pat

Its Sad alright anyone who has Cancer...

I just don't feel myself having that much sympathy for her as I would for someone else...

Maybe i'm being harsh but I recon she seems to exploit every situation she finds herself in.

She's probably making money out of it as we speak...If she has any decency at all she will give any money she makes from papers/ TV for giving interviews about her illness to a Cancer Charity.....(maybe she has i dont know (I hope she has)).
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Maguire01

Quote from: D4S on February 04, 2009, 12:44:59 PM
I feel very sorry for her, 100% on the button what ziggy said.  She was dragged up rather than brought up, but is a clever business woman when it comes down to the amount of money she has made over the last few years.  She gives the public what they want from her and what she is famous for...reality tv.  There's nothing more real than what she is going through at the minute so why not film it.  Hope she survives for the sake of her kids. Very sad indeed!
I'd say that's more down to her manager/agent, who is creaming off a generous slice themselves.

full back

To me & you, yes this sort of thing should be kept private rather than showing the world what she is going through.
But she doesnt know any different. Before she went on BB her life was an even bigger fcuk up. Reality TV & coverage in the press gave her attention she has never had before.

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on February 04, 2009, 01:21:32 PM
She's probably making money out of it as we speak...If she has any decency at all she will give any money she makes from papers/ TV for giving interviews about her illness to a Cancer Charity.....(maybe she has i dont know (I hope she has)).

AFAIK, she is earning as much money as possible now so that her kids will have a 'secure' future

Tony Baloney

Quote from: full back on February 04, 2009, 01:25:16 PM
To me & you, yes this sort of thing should be kept private rather than showing the world what she is going through.
But she doesnt know any different. Before she went on BB her life was an even bigger fcuk up. Reality TV & coverage in the press gave her attention she has never had before.

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on February 04, 2009, 01:21:32 PM

AFAIK, she is earning as much money as possible now so that her kids will have a 'secure' future
Can't argue with that rationale. If she thinks she is on the way out why not make a bit of dough out of it and leave her kids in a decent financial situation. She could sit and cry in the house and leave the kids broke - what would that achieve?

Longshanks

Max Clifford is her agaent and he is well known to rip the arse outta of any story or situation..

I have never been her biggest fan but to be honest the whole race row etc... that she got involved in I believe was more out of a bad upbringing and lack of common sense, the media used her then and targeted her as a racist to sell papers, now the same papers are using her as the victim of cancer to sell papers. I find it hard to read about and seeing it plastered everywhere I look as many people out there are suffering much worse but I understand her wanting to make as much money as possible for her children etc...

clarshack

Quote from: Minder on February 04, 2009, 01:02:25 PM
what are they going to do next ... put a video camera in her coffin so we can watch live as she rots away in the ground?

wouldnt surprise me. its a real shame this, as she's not a bad person really - despite the whole BB race row.  Interestingly Danielle Lloyd was just as bad as Jade in the house yet her career soared while Jade's went down the tube.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: clarshack on February 04, 2009, 01:43:30 PM
Quote from: Minder on February 04, 2009, 01:02:25 PM
what are they going to do next ... put a video camera in her coffin so we can watch live as she rots away in the ground?

wouldnt surprise me. its a real shame this, as she's not a bad person really - despite the whole BB race row.  Interestingly Danielle Lloyd was just as bad as Jade in the house yet her career soared while Jade's went down the tube.

She was the obvious scapegoat.