Jade Goody

Started by nrico2006, February 04, 2009, 11:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 26, 2010, 02:44:57 PM
I see the Jack boy got off.  ANother case of a girl crying rape, the fella's name being dragged through the mud and once found innocent the girl can just batter on as if nothing happened.

That never looked like it would stick. Girl in West Belfast got jailed for 9 months last week for making up a story saying she was raped in Botanic Gardens. Turned out she shagged two different men on the same night of the alleged rape. Nice bird.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Doogie Browser

Glad he got off and I hope he is not allowed to live his life the way he wants to now, in the full glare of the media.

nrico2006

Quote from: Minder on April 26, 2010, 02:57:07 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on April 26, 2010, 02:44:57 PM
I see the Jack boy got off.  ANother case of a girl crying rape, the fella's name being dragged through the mud and once found innocent the girl can just batter on as if nothing happened.

That never looked like it would stick. Girl in West Belfast got jailed for 9 months last week for making up a story saying she was raped in Botanic Gardens. Turned out she shagged two different men on the same night of the alleged rape. Nice bird.

I heard about that girl in Belfast, just doesn't seem to happen consistently.  I remember your man in the Coleraine area had a rough time, and probably still is, over false accusations while the girl just went on as if nothing happened.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Minder

In fairness to Jac Tweed he will hit the magazine and talk show circuit now to tell us all about his "false rape agony" and how he still sees Jade Goody in his dreams and he was only banging that girl because his life is so empty now without his Jade.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 26, 2010, 03:18:30 PM
Glad he got off and I hope he is not allowed to live his life the way he wants to now, in the full glare of the media.

I hope you mean now allowed ;)
Testing Accessibility

Doogie Browser

Quote from: ziggysego on April 26, 2010, 03:33:50 PM

Yeah thats right Zig, I hope he has a great career showcasing his many talents, my mistake.

nrico2006

Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 26, 2010, 03:40:19 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 26, 2010, 03:33:50 PM

Yeah thats right Zig, I hope he has a great career showcasing his many talents, my mistake.

I see Jack is now with Ziggy's ex, and that they are now officially an item.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Doogie Browser

Been on the twitter all afternoon, must have been that curry from last night.

Anyway some 'humurous' tweets doing the rounds,

Jack Tweed found 'famous' by jury

pintsofguinness

Glad he got off, bollocks and all that he is the girl's story didn't just add up. 

What sort of evil bitch would say they are raped.
Agony for their own family, agony for the man, permanent damage to his reputation, agony for his family and makes it all the more difficult for real rape victims to come forward.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Main Street

Why cry rape?

Here is an interesting article I came across a while back about investigation, false allegations and reasons why
http://www.theforensicexaminer.com/archive/spring09/15/

It gives researched reasons for the false allegations but cannot give you the understanding of the why.