SNOW

Started by maggie, February 02, 2009, 12:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Nearly all gone here. Thank God, I'm sick walking down the street knowing I could land on my arse any second.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

armaghniac

It seems that the rain today is turning to snow today in many parts, anywhere in N Connacht, N Leinster or Ulster away from the coast can expect the fluffy white stuff overnight.

Meanwhile an early entrant for the Darwin awards
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/0112/breaking79.htm

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

pintsofguinness

I am truly sick of this snow and ice! a couple of weeks before christmas I busted my knee (along with other minor injuries) in an accident caused by ice - the knee is just getting better now and today I slip on ice and land on the same knee, busted again, and cut the f**king hand of myself.  I was wearing gloves and I've half the glove in the cut too!
Some one up there is having a good laugh. 

mountainboii

Ever find out what was wrong with the knee?

Puckoon

FFS hes almost 40!

Just old age.

armaghniac

pintsofguinness

Quote from: AFS on January 14, 2010, 07:22:57 PM
Ever find out what was wrong with the knee?
nope, I let it sit and sit and it started to improve very very slowly so I just left it

armaghniac

Snow in Dublin mountains (Kilikee)

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: armaghniac on January 12, 2010, 05:37:42 PM
It seems that the rain today is turning to snow today in many parts, anywhere in N Connacht, N Leinster or Ulster away from the coast can expect the fluffy white stuff overnight.

The guy who was driving that car is now getting treatment in the same ward as the boul Iris...What sort of a nutter drives a car on Ice..
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

longrunsthefox

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on January 14, 2010, 07:30:10 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on January 12, 2010, 05:37:42 PM

The guy who was driving that car is now getting treatment in the same ward as the boul Iris...What sort of a nutter drives a car on Ice..

PG McQuaid... is part of folklore that the late bookmaker drove a mini across the Black Lough in Dungannon during the great freeze in 1963. He died few yaers ago. Is a piece about it in this weeks Tyrone Times.

ONeill

Snowin like a hoor in Antrim
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Farrandeelin

One shower of snow today. Went again though.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Aerlik

Feckit, down to 34C max today...winter's coming early.   And the next thing there'll be rain.  It hasn't rained in Perth for nearly 70 days.  Global warmin' me eye!
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Sandino

Well lads and ladies whats the craic today then? A fair bit of snow in Omagh, Cookstown, Magherafelt whats the restof the country like?
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

stpauls

nothing in Belfast, though pretty cold!!